Simplify your store
Sync with your online store to easily manage inventory, orders, and customer data across your entire business.
Accept a wide variety of payments anywhere in-store. Convert more with features like local pickup, email carts, and ship to customer.
Keep customers coming back
Build relationships with rich customer profiles, tailored marketing campaigns, and integrated loyalty apps.
Über Point of Sale
Shopify POS unifies your online and retail stores to strengthen sales conversions everywhere you sell, streamline store management, and helps you build stronger relationships with your customers. It has all the essential features you need to make sales, track performance, and manage customers, orders, and inventory. With local pickup and delivery—and the ability to sell inventory from other locations—you can reach more customers and give them seamless shopping experiences.
Learn how retailers using Shopify grow revenue by 30% year over year by unifying online and in-store sales.
Why choose Shopify POS?
- Accept payments anywhere on iPhone/iPad
- Accept a wide variety of payments with low rates
- Collect and manage customer profiles created online or in-person
- Manage one product catalogue, indicating inventory available at POS locations or online
- Unlimited product SKUs
- Manage online and in-store orders in one place
- Sell and accept gift cards
- Email and SMS receipts
- Returns for online and in-person purchases
- Split payments
- Connect integrated hardware (cash drawers, printers, etc)
- Email carts to buy-online
- 100s of apps to customize how you manage, market
Want more? Try Pro features:
- Includes all Shopify POS features
- Unlimited registers
- Unlimited POS staff
- Buy-online, local pickup
- Buy in store, ship to customer
- Staff roles and permissions
- Daily sales performance
- Payment tracking
- Advanced inventory management with Stocky by Shopify
- Save and retrieve carts
- Returns and exchanges for online and in-person purchases
- Custom printed receipts
- Retail reports in POS and Shopify Admin
- Centralized cash tracking
- Staff sales attribution
- Automatic discounts
- QR code login for POS devices
"It’s impossible to think of retail as separate. You have to be able to bring the physical into the digital, and the digital into the physical...this idea of unified retail is the future.” - Juliana Di Simone, Tokyobike
Shopify POS Lite
Shopify POS Pro
* Alle Gebühren werden in USD berechnet. Wiederkehrende Gebühren, einschließlich monatlicher oder nutzungsabhängiger Gebühren, werden alle 30 Tage in Rechnung gestellt.
Honestly the best decision I ever made for my business was move to Shopify POS. We were using Lightspeed before and it was so clunky, not to mention we couldn't do gift cards online and in store, we couldn't unify loyalty or inventory! There are some improvements Shopify can still make, but overall such a good move for myself and the team.
La Tortue de Wakefield
So disappointed with Shopify and their new POS. Disabling payment integration with Moneris means we have to hand our POS screen to customers to enter their PIN if they go over the chip amount. They have degraded our service AND increased our costs. Will never recommend Shopify again. Miserable situation to be in when brick and mortar retailers are struggling during a pandemic. Shame!
Two By Two Kennels
It would be nice if the first thing that had the cursor was the Description. as it stands, I have to go back and fill that in manually. It would also be nice if the zip code were automatically numerical cursor ready.