Recensies (391)

• 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 mei 2014

If you want customers to shop and buy on the iPad or iPhone, this program is a MUST. The interface is great and the developer is SUPER responsive and very helpful. Most importantly, it looks great and is easy to set up. Highly Recommend to Shopify sites.

Vessel
11 februari 2014

It makes the store into a funky swipe book on the ipad. I have 2 shopify stores now and it's the first app i installed on the second store...really makes the store nice and funky looking on the ipad or iphone. thanks

Retrotastic
Australië
19 augustus 2013

This is a wonderful app. It was easy to install and it looks great. I am currently using the free app, and I plan to purchase the full app soon. Try it, you will not be disappointed.

be happy live pink
5 november 2014

Nice way to optimize your store for iPad.

SimplyFab Inc.
21 maart 2014

This app is great. It is easy to customize, so simple to use and yet the store looks incredible on the Ipad or phone!

feelhomesick
Singapore
23 april 2013

This app makes my site looks super slick! It is so nice to find an app that truly enhances my online business, plus the team behind the app are so hopeful and responsive! Highly recommend!!!

JAK walkwear
Australië
7 juli 2014

I love the clean look of this app. I'm sure my customers will like the easy way they can see my categories and flip through my products.It was simple to install too!

We Choose Virtues
16 december 2013

We installed the free trial version of ShopPad and forgot about it for a while. Then we noticed that a lot of our conversions were on mobile via ShopPad. We have since upgraded to the full version and are very satisfied with the results. Great app!

Toyota of McDonough Parts
16 oktober 2014

Great product, even better customer service! Very easy process to adapt to and they are willing to answer any type of questions you may have. One thing that I may want to see changed is there to be a pre-order button that could direct to another site :) Very happy with this App!

Articulate
1 november 2013

I would say the shoppad is one of the greatest app I have ever seen which makes my business greater than ever.

Miwolife