Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 november 2021

It’s a great app flexible and powerful, Highly recommend it for selling online, It’s time saver. I like this

Ink-Ok
Oekraïne
Bewerkt 12 augustus 2020

Helpful support team. Called to make sure everything worked perfectly on both sides.
The app works well, some tinkering to be done but gets the job done. Very useful for bulk exporting

URBAN BAG
Frankrijk
13 oktober 2020

Does the job without the hassle of uploading direct to Merchant Centre. Instant replies on chat support which helped resolve my problem very quickly.

waveply
Verenigd Koninkrijk
8 juli 2020

I have used this app, it is very nice and with a lot of tools. I recommend it to everyone whom want to grow its business. Thank you.

Tesoro Prezioso
4 januari 2020

Great App, especially friendly help and detail assistance from sanjay, helped me out of the box ..... Recommended strongly

Zuberi's Tekk
Zuid-Afrika
11 februari 2021

It's brought us a lot of potential buyers that wouldn't have found us without a smart google shopping feed! The set up was super easy!

HappyChien.fr
Litouwen
7 november 2022

It's brought us a lot of potential buyers that wouldn't have found us without smart google shopping feed! The set up was super easy!

Nostra Bella
Frankrijk
23 juli 2020

Really good and easy design to understand everything. I can submit my all product in single click. +1 customer support

outlet-headset
Verenigde Staten
Bewerkt 4 juli 2020

So far so good, great ease of use and intuitive. Minimal design and well spaced out menu with all that is needed to get started.

Enchanting Tech
Roemenië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
27 januari 2023

It was easy and straight forward. Thanks! I am new to e-commerce and I love when things are made easy.

QASHAAR FURNITURE