SalesPop: Order & Sales Popup , 7,328件のレビュー

• 評価の3%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2019年9月12日

I dont have nothing to say about it.
I starting dropshipping and there´s no comments regarding that for my side at this moment.

Dogs Home
ポルトガル
2019年5月19日

i liked this app at first it was good but after a few it started to show verified by their company and it ruines conversion rate

Wregon
編集日:2019年11月11日

okay, so, the front page big pop up thingy, well, there is no option for it, and installing one thing leads you to installing more and at the end of the day, nothing works as you want it.

CeeRo
ナイジェリア
2019年7月8日

STILL LEARNING IT ...............................................................................................................................................

The Blue Macaw
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2018年8月7日

Its crazy that they don't create a pop up for each item sold. If a customer orders several things you only get a pop up for one item. They need to fix that and then it'd be five star worthy.

Sugarandspicebabyshop
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2018年4月13日

Pas très intuitifs je trouve, par rapport aux autres apps qui proposent la même chose.

Cocooningsunday
フランス
2020年12月29日

I'm trying to add different cities to the pop up and I don't see how to do it. I'm also trying to add different clothing items and it is only stating one shirt and one city

Mayo Clothing Co
Sales POP!が返信しました 2020年12月29日

Hi! The pops are generated automatically based on your sales and cart activity. We'll reach out to you shortly :)

2018年4月29日

Veldig bra. Håper dette kan bidra til flere salg på min butikk

Catz4bling
ノルウェー
編集日:2019年3月12日

Terrible support , App doesn't work right, took a week for non English speaking support to get back to me

DangerousDollsClothing
2020年8月14日

They dont do a good job of explaining their method of charging. You can sign up for the free plan but you will still get charged for the $29 option if you go over 1000 visitors. Shady business.

Sports Connect
Sales POP!が返信しました 2020年8月15日

Hi! We replied to your email a couple of hours after you reached out. Please contact us back :)