SalesPop: Order & Sales Popup , 7 328 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 82% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 13% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de fevereiro de 2024

Il faudrait ajouter certaines explications plus précices concernant certaines applications, cependant le service client est très réactif et a pu m'éclairer rapidement. Ils m'ont également prolongé ma période d'essai.

BELLE BRUSH
Suíça
Questão respondida por Sales POP! 22 de fevereiro de 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! We will definitely take them into consideration. Thank you for helping us improve!

25 de maio de 2018

So far, looks good. Will edit after testing

Beast Gear Uk
About 5 years usando a aplicação
5 de dezembro de 2018

Great app and just what i was after. Cant wait to test it out over the next 10 days to see if it helps with online sells etc. Very easy to set up too

Identity Apparel Clothing
Almost 5 years usando a aplicação
19 de novembro de 2018

looks like it works. No customization for free. They're urging you to review stuff without really getting any use of it.

bling graphix
Lituânia
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
12 de julho de 2019

I like this app! It helps validate the authenticity of my website, so people know other people are ordering as well.

Dear Summer Boutique
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 12 de julho de 2019

Le t me use it first before forcing a review damn. I dont have 100 characters worth of words for this yet.

PettitRacing.com
About 4 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 6 de janeiro de 2019

I used this app in order to help me create a pop up to let customers know when someone else buys a product from my store so the other customers will know my site is safe and secured and won't hesitate to buy.
I have enjoyed this app it is very useful and hopfully it will help increase my sales. i am looking forward to seeing how our sales will increase by. i can see all our products and it is looking very good.

Live Love Soca Clothing & Accessories
11 de dezembro de 2018

its not intuitive to setup. Once it's working, i'm sure it'll be great, and i'm hoping it'll account for the sales I already have.

802designs
Editado a 14 de novembro de 2018

Just started using Sales Pop on our website. It works with sales that are 2 years old. Some popup sales Apps only use sales from after the app was installed this one doesnt. Recommended

AG Autosports Store
13 de abril de 2018

Just starting to use this app, seems pretty user friendly so far.

Under Never Over