Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
21 janvier 2024

Works good, all your store images are integrated. Use the search bar with your product name to find a specific product with its images. Quite useful.

giftsforthemisses
Australie
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 janvier 2024

I am excited to use Canva to create designs, create video's etc.

d3gifts
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 novembre 2023

Super clutch, saves a lot of time and makes my life a lot easier. 10/10 will continue using. Team was also very responsive when I had an error, fixed it within a few hours.

RECREATION
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 mars 2024

So Awesome...thanks for developing.

PerfectlySaidJewelry
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
18 décembre 2023

I experienced a minor problem while attempting to connect the app to Canva. However, the customer support team was incredibly helpful and resolved the issue for me immediately. Once connected, the app worked flawlessly and allowed me to use any product image available in Canva. This not only helped me save time but also enhanced my creativity.

EcofiedHome
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
17 décembre 2023

Works great! Took about 30 seconds to set up and now I don't have to constantly download my Shopify images and then upload them into Canva.

My Pet Minotaur
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 décembre 2023

Amazing features for my editing I love it d love to do ads for pages to show my passion for art and how easy and affective it has become making my life and my work extremely enjoyable to share with everyone thanks

Sweet Boutique
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 décembre 2023

20 seconds. That is all we have to say over here at Spitstore.com, Download, agree, sync, agree, Done that easy!

SpitStore.com
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 mars 2024

Thank you for the step by step instructions, very helpful for new useres

Bella Beauty Counter
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 décembre 2023

had trouble connecting the first day. But after a quick email to support it was cleared up in 2 sec. completely my fault. they were great

Elle Violets