Arvostelut (388)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
16. kesäkuu 2024

This is a good App product for Shopify Store to Run Campaigns online and manage store by pixel very easy. I like it more and customer service members are also very cooperative and actively provide services...Really impress with this APP....must download it

DADDY SPOT
28 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Delta Commerce vastasi 20. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your glowing review of our assistance! 😊 If you ever encounter any further difficulties or have more questions about Facebook Pixel, TikTok Pixel or anything else,our team are here to help. 🌟

24. toukokuu 2024

this app give me very help in marketing as we know that this app is pakistani so thats why we should promote this app and i also tell about this app to my friends

SHOP BUZZ

Thank you so much for your amazing Feedback! 😊

We're thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with our Support team. Thanks for choosing our app! 🙌

26. toukokuu 2024

Customer service has been great and the ease of use during the whole process is nice. I would definitely recommend this app. Will give it some time to see true results.

Urban Vogue
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Delta Commerce vastasi 29. toukokuu 2024

Thanks for the review! Happy to hear our amazing support team has helped you out when you've needed it! 😀

15. kesäkuu 2024

This app is truly amazing. It significantly improves tracking and saves a considerable amount of time on custom coding. It's incredibly easy to configure, and I've noticed that it enhances our ability to fire more events to TikTok Ads. The support team is both friendly and helpful, making the overall experience even better. I highly recommend it!

SK-STORE
Yhdysvallat
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Delta Commerce vastasi 20. kesäkuu 2024

13. kesäkuu 2024

I love using the Delta Pixel App! Now I can see exactly what's working and what's not, which helps me optimize my campaigns for better sales. Plus, the app is super user-friendly.

UrbanNest Finds
Ranska
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

27. kesäkuu 2024

Anna and Zarmina was very helpful and resolved my conversion issue within a few minutes.

I recommend this app for conversions API and pixel of social media, it's easy to use and seems to work very nice so far.

Polo Masters
Kreikka
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Delta Commerce vastasi 1. heinäkuu 2024

21. toukokuu 2024

Sia's support was outstanding , quick, efficient, and very helpful. Everything is working perfectly now. Highly recommend Delta for anyone needing a smooth and hassle-free setup experience!

Basic Goods
Delta Commerce vastasi 29. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for your glowing review of our assistance! 😊 If you ever encounter any further difficulties or have more questions about Facebook Pixel, TikTok Pixel or anything else, Rawail and the rest of our team are here to help. 🌟

13. kesäkuu 2024

Delta Pixel's setup process was remarkably smooth and user-friendly. The customer service team further impressed me with their exceptional responsiveness and ability to provide accurate and timely assistance. I highly commend their dedication to user experience.

Glamourous Groove
Ruotsi
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

12. kesäkuu 2024

I just installed the app, and it immediately resolved my issue of connecting the pixel. I'm highly satisfied with the support provided by Anna as she assisted me in getting everything set up quickly and effectively. Thanks a lot!

MK's Charm
Tanska
28 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

15. toukokuu 2024

Sia was incredibly helpful and responsive, ensuring that everything was working smoothly. With Delta, pixel integration has never been easier. Highly recommend their service!

My Store