Arvostelut (384)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
26. toukokuu 2024

Customer service has been great and the ease of use during the whole process is nice. I would definitely recommend this app. Will give it some time to see true results.

Urban Vogue
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Delta Commerce vastasi 29. toukokuu 2024

Thanks for the review! Happy to hear our amazing support team has helped you out when you've needed it! 😀

13. kesäkuu 2024

I love using the Delta Pixel App! Now I can see exactly what's working and what's not, which helps me optimize my campaigns for better sales. Plus, the app is super user-friendly.

UrbanNest Finds
Ranska
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

27. kesäkuu 2024

Anna and Zarmina was very helpful and resolved my conversion issue within a few minutes.

I recommend this app for conversions API and pixel of social media, it's easy to use and seems to work very nice so far.

Polo Masters
Kreikka
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Delta Commerce vastasi 1. heinäkuu 2024

13. kesäkuu 2024

Delta Pixel's setup process was remarkably smooth and user-friendly. The customer service team further impressed me with their exceptional responsiveness and ability to provide accurate and timely assistance. I highly commend their dedication to user experience.

Glamourous Groove
Ruotsi
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

12. kesäkuu 2024

I just installed the app, and it immediately resolved my issue of connecting the pixel. I'm highly satisfied with the support provided by Anna as she assisted me in getting everything set up quickly and effectively. Thanks a lot!

MK's Charm
Tanska
28 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

6. toukokuu 2024

Delta Pixel has become an essential part of my digital marketing strategy. It makes managing Facebook and TikTok pixels a breeze, allowing me to track user behavior, conversions, and gain valuable audience insights - all in one place. This precise tracking helps me optimize my ad campaigns for maximum impact. Huge shoutout to Sadia from the Delta Pixel support team for her quick response and helpfulness! If you're looking to take your Facebook and TikTok advertising to the next level, Delta Pixel is a must-have.

The Artisan Marketplace
Yhdysvallat
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Delta Commerce vastasi 8. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review! Delta Pixel thrives on happy users like you. Sadia rocks on support, we'll pass on your praise.

9. toukokuu 2024

Great app and quick, awesome customer support! I would recommend it to anyone who needs an easy way to build an app for their website. Thank you sadia for help!

The Luxe Purse
Yhdysvallat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Delta Commerce vastasi 29. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for your glowing review of our assistance! 😊

If you ever encounter any further difficulties or have more questions about Facebook Pixel, TikTok Pixel or anything else, our Support team are here to help. 🌟

22. kesäkuu 2024

I had an issue with my Pixel and Anna from customer support was incredibly helpful. She responded quickly, was very knowledgeable, and resolved my problem within minutes. Highly recommend their support team!

IK Easy Online
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
26 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Delta Commerce vastasi 27. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your glowing review of our assistance! 😊 If you ever encounter any further difficulties or have more questions about Facebook Pixel, TikTok Pixel or anything else,our team are here to help. 🌟

28. kesäkuu 2024

UrbanFlick has been using Facebook Pixel ‑Tiktok Pixel for our store, and it has significantly enhanced our operations and customer experience. This app offers seamless integration with our Shopify platform, making it easy to manage our inventory, track sales, and optimize our marketing efforts. The user-friendly interface and robust features have streamlined our workflow, allowing us to focus more on growing our business.

UrbanFlick
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 12. kesäkuu 2024

Customer service has been great and very helpful Thank you for your recommendation! Happy to hear our amazing support team has helped you out when you've needed it!

Essence Mart
21 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Delta Commerce vastasi 11. kesäkuu 2024

Thank you for your recommendation! Happy to hear our amazing support team has helped you out when you've needed it! 😀