Etsy Integration by shopUpz , 211件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2024年1月2日

The app has been super helpful in copying over 400 listings from my shopify store to my etsy store. It has saved me so much time, energy, heartache, and stress! The app did glitch but Shirly was able to fix it for me and responded as soon as I reached out for help. I could not be more impressed. I have dealt with several apps on shopify over my 2 years using the platform and honestly this has been the best customer service I have received yet!

The Pudgy Art Bandit
アプリの使用期間:17日
shopUpz が返信しました 2024年1月30日

Thank you very much! Support is our top priority. Our mission is to save you time so you can keep growing your business:)

2023年11月28日

Although it has a bit of a learning curve for me once I got the hang of it it was easy to use and works well. Highly recommend it.

Family In Print
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
shopUpz が返信しました 2023年12月5日

Thank you for your great feedback :-)

2024年1月28日

Excellent customer support.

Doodle Couture™
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月4日

App works great for inventory syncing between Etsy and Shopify. Customer service is very quick and helpful.

Milk & Pail
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年9月21日

This is the best app for the job of exporting from Shopify to Etsy. It is the most straightforward, user friendly app. Moreover Shirly is incredibly helpful, even reaching out with the solution, when she saw I had a problem, without me having to contact her.
Thats what I call SERVICE! Thank you Shirly.

I highly recommend Shopupz above other apps, both for ease of use and responsiveness of the owner.

Lily Rose
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
shopUpz が返信しました 2023年9月23日

Thank you very much ! Service is my top priority. I belive that even with best AI tools that we have today doesn't equal to real human touch :)
Thank you and good luck with your sales.

2023年10月6日

Quick and simple to set up. Easy enough to use and it's saving us time! Shirly's great at responding and advising solutions, super efficient and helpful - thank you!!
We tried another app before finding ShopUpz and it wasn't as good as this! Highly recommend!

Soctopus
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:27日
編集日:2023年11月15日

Lovely ! Efficient, speedy, professional
Cannot ask for better support
Shirly is wonderful

RecycledPhoto
アプリの使用期間:17日
shopUpz が返信しました 2023年10月31日

Thank you very much for your great feedback and good luck with your new store:)

2023年9月13日

Shirly was helpful, overall the apps does its purpose perfectly, and I love the fact they did an upgrade where you can see all the category, before, it was not the case, it means they actually listen to people and care about customers. thank you

My Store
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年9月13日

This is super simple and is saving me a great deal of time uploading my SKU"s to Etsy. I think the trick is to watch all the How-to videos before you start. Then just upload a few items to get familiar with how Etsy handles your new listing when its imported. Then start uploading larger numbers of SKU's.

I've had no issues and it even helped me identify an item in my Shopify store that was missing information giving me the opportunity to correct that listing. I am very happy with the app so far. There are more segments I haven't worked with yet but so far, I highly recommend this app.

Illinois Ozarks Merchandising
アプリの使用期間:20日
shopUpz が返信しました 2023年9月15日

Thank you very much for your great feedback and for taking the time to view my tutorials. Happy to assist any time with any questions.
Best of luck with your sales:)

2023年9月24日

Etsy items move to a "sold out" status when the inventory is depleted. After ordering items and updating the quantity of items on Shopify the application incorrectly zeroed out the quantity of items on Shopify. Shirly insists it's a feature of the application instead of a bug.

Buster’s Antiques
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
shopUpz が返信しました 2023年9月26日

Hey, our mission is to align quantities between the stores so you will not oversell. You requested to keep selling on Shopify and not on Etsy. In this case you need to change the SKUs so we will not sync those listings , or to set Etsy listing to inactive/draft.

Please note that Etsy and Shopify have gaps when it comes to inventory management. Etsy doesn't allow to set quantity zero and it marks the listing as sold out. When a listing goes into sold out status it means that it's out of stock and we update Shopify to zero so clients will not oversell. This is our primary mission.
As explained in our email threads we will not be able to update Etsy sold out listings on Shopify with quantity >0 , it's our design strategy.

I've seen that you used the app for several months also for order sync , export listings and sync quantities and it worked successfully as expected.
Service is my top priority and I'm happy to address any need that helps to upgrade our app anytime as long as it aligns with our client needs and common use cases.