Etsy Integration by shopUpz , 212件のレビュー

Excellent customer support.

Doodle Couture™
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月4日

App works great for inventory syncing between Etsy and Shopify. Customer service is very quick and helpful.

Milk & Pail
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
編集日:2024年2月20日

I'm satisfied with the Etsy Integration Sync, particularly appreciating the consistent support from Shirly and her team. I recommend this application for its reliability and the helpful assistance provided by the dedicated team.

Commerix
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
shopUpz が返信しました 2023年12月5日

Thank you very much for your great feedback. Happy to assist any time :)
Service is my top priority.

2024年1月2日

The app has been super helpful in copying over 400 listings from my shopify store to my etsy store. It has saved me so much time, energy, heartache, and stress! The app did glitch but Shirly was able to fix it for me and responded as soon as I reached out for help. I could not be more impressed. I have dealt with several apps on shopify over my 2 years using the platform and honestly this has been the best customer service I have received yet!

The Pudgy Art Bandit
アプリの使用期間:17日
shopUpz が返信しました 2024年1月30日

Thank you very much! Support is our top priority. Our mission is to save you time so you can keep growing your business:)

2023年11月28日

Although it has a bit of a learning curve for me once I got the hang of it it was easy to use and works well. Highly recommend it.

Family In Print
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
shopUpz が返信しました 2023年12月5日

Thank you for your great feedback :-)

編集日:2023年11月15日

Lovely ! Efficient, speedy, professional
Cannot ask for better support
Shirly is wonderful

RecycledPhoto
アプリの使用期間:17日
shopUpz が返信しました 2023年10月31日

Thank you very much for your great feedback and good luck with your new store:)

2023年9月21日

This is the best app for the job of exporting from Shopify to Etsy. It is the most straightforward, user friendly app. Moreover Shirly is incredibly helpful, even reaching out with the solution, when she saw I had a problem, without me having to contact her.
Thats what I call SERVICE! Thank you Shirly.

I highly recommend Shopupz above other apps, both for ease of use and responsiveness of the owner.

Lily Rose
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
shopUpz が返信しました 2023年9月23日

Thank you very much ! Service is my top priority. I belive that even with best AI tools that we have today doesn't equal to real human touch :)
Thank you and good luck with your sales.

2023年10月6日

Quick and simple to set up. Easy enough to use and it's saving us time! Shirly's great at responding and advising solutions, super efficient and helpful - thank you!!
We tried another app before finding ShopUpz and it wasn't as good as this! Highly recommend!

Soctopus
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:27日
2023年9月5日

Makes it easy for us to keep inventory correct on Etsy and to sync Etsy orders back to our shopify store for fulfillment

Layne Wilson
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
shopUpz が返信しました 2023年9月7日

Thank you very much for your feedback! Our mission is to save you time so you can keep growing your business :)

2023年9月13日

Shirly was helpful, overall the apps does its purpose perfectly, and I love the fact they did an upgrade where you can see all the category, before, it was not the case, it means they actually listen to people and care about customers. thank you

My Store