Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
30 gennaio 2024

Perfect application to track personalized links for your influencer marketing! Also comes with fast replying support!

INF
Germania
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 dicembre 2023

Great app for your shortly needs. Unfortunately, we have to remove this app since we are using a custom checkout and it is only compatible with Shopify's native checkout. Their support isn't 24/7 but they get back to you through email once they get back online. Thanks Anna for the entertaining my inquiries.

Modern Needs
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shortly ha risposto 18 dicembre 2023

Shortly 2.0 works with all types of checkouts including discount tracking.
Please join again and contact our support to get more assistance.

Thank you so much for your 5 stars.

24 gennaio 2024

Amazing support by Anna, thanks for the help

Neetika Chopra

Trending shopping store
Nigeria
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
22 novembre 2023

Support was amazing. I had a issue with link creation, connected support via chat, and my issue was quickly resolved with follow-up via email. A huge thank you to Anna and her team.
This App is amazing, and all in one affiliate, UTM, marketing tracking with SEO friendly short links and QR codes. Analytics reporting is on par with a one stop dashboard to see everything. Within 1 day, it has completely changed our marketing, both frontend (social media and ads) and backend (email). No more manual reporting !!!

Nightingale-Conant Digital
Circa 18 ore di utilizzo dell’app
25 gennaio 2024

a great application I recommend it to everyone.

If you want to share a link and see the processes, it can be really useful.
I am very happy for this application that I met by chance

Thank you very much to the people who help in live support, I hope you think and develop like a customer when publishing an application in shopify. It's simple but it really makes daily life very easy.

CENGİZ AKTÜRK
Turchia
Circa 2 ore di utilizzo dell’app
3 novembre 2023

User-friendly, very flexible, great features, and awesome on-demand customer service.

Pickled Pot
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 gennaio 2024

Anna was really helpful and fast and got my problem solved.

CarbonCase
Finlandia
Circa 7 ore di utilizzo dell’app
4 ottobre 2023

Very easy to use this app and has generated lots of revenue for us. Anna was helpful when I had questions & was able to answer quickly. Would recommend.

Maroon & Co
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Shortly ha risposto 26 ottobre 2023

Thank you so much for your positive review! 🙌 We're thrilled that you love our Shortly app! 🚀 If you ever need any assistance feel free to reach out.

13 dicembre 2023