Turn your mundane, repetitive tasks into automated code that can be triggered by Shopify events. Let our robots handle the boring stuff.
Automation reduces errors from manual data entry. Also we take care of managing the infrastructure and scaling.
Get started right away with our task templates, or if you have a custom back-end workflow, contact us and we'll help you set it up.
Su Shypyard Automation
Do you ever wish you could automate your annoying, repetitive tasks? Or do you spend a lot of time manually moving data from one place to another, such as from your order management tool to your CRM?
As former merchants, we built Shypyard to help solve your custom automation needs - when no existing app will do the job quite the way you want.
- Automatically tag product or customers based on certain business logic
- Every day, import new products from a CSV or XML file into your store
- Real-time synchronization of various pricing rules between Shopify and your ERP
- Email a personalized discount to VIP customers when they miss a promotion period
- Real-time synchronization between your CRM and your Order Management System
- Automatically email your suppliers when inventory runs low and simultaneously notify your purchasing team
How it works
- Decide when your task should run. You can trigger your automation based on one or more Shopify events, or on a repeating cadence.
- Sit back and relax. We handle all the backend infrastructure, like managing server uptime, monitoring for anomalies, scaling up as you grow, retrying when tasks fail, logging the task output, etc.
- Task can be triggered by all Shopify events (webhooks), scheduler or manual trigger.
- Every time a task is run, we keep a detailed log of the execution details
- Native integration with many third party services
- Built-in database and file system for building complex automations
- Separate development and production production environments. Create and test your automation tasks in a sandbox without worrying about interfering with tasks actually running in your store.
- Built with security in mind. All sensitive credentials are kept encrypted
... and much more to discover in the app.
And please email us (email@example.com) if you have a custom automation and need any help getting started.
Si integra con
Prezzi 365 giorni di prova gratuita
$0.01 per extra task run
contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for additional capacity or features
Contact us at email@example.com for if you need custom integrations or enterprise support plan
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD. Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
Le recensioni più recenti
The Shypyard team was amazing. I almost feel bad for the amount of time they spent understanding my needs for my integration and exactly how my business is set up, creating a solution and making tweaks. Their communication was super quick and clear and within a couple of weeks they built the perfect integration that is saving me HOURS of work every week. Awesome experience and the code is working perfectly. Highly recommend.
We asked the team at Shypard to help us write an automation that can help us generate a CSV report to show the net revenue of each of our product sales during a pre-order, and that's exactly what they delivered. This automation saves us somewhere between 20 to 30 minutes after every pre-order and it's truly made a huge difference to our workflow. The team is very responsive, patient and knows what they are doing. If there are small glitches with the tasks, they are super quick to respond (even if they are located in a completely different timezone) and the problem gets fixed right away. I would 100% recommend this app to anyone who are looking for unique solutions and automations for their Shopify store, this is a team of developers you can trust :)
I don't have an intensive coding background so wasn't sure how to get started at first. However, I had a couple ideas to automate my daily tasks and make my life easier. There are templates and new user guides in their coding editor but didn't work for my custom tasks. I asked the team for help and they helped me code the entire thing! I hope that they make it even easier for merchants like me to create my own automations.