Simple Bundles & Kits , 318 arvostelua

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 16. tammikuu 2024

I thought creating bundles would be super hard to do, but this app made it so easy for me. And when I did have a little issue, team member Stella responded quickly to my question. I thought I'd end up with the issue unresolved for a day or two, but I received an email within about an hour. And she instantly sent over ways to troubleshoot the issue and was ready to jump on and help. Problem was solved quickly. And she made sure to follow-up and answer any additional questions. Nothing beats a team that jumps on a problem quickly knowing it can affect the sales on your website.

LEWA Candle Company
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Freshly Commerce vastasi 11. maaliskuu 2024

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us. We'll be sure to pass on your message to Stella 😍

16. tammikuu 2024

Simple Bundles truly makes everything easy. We've used another app before that was horribly complicated, hard to understand how it works and thus made more problems than it solved. Simple Bundles now meets exactly our needs, is easy to understand, is 100% reliable - and last but not least: it has a super fast, friendly and really competent support team! I would warmly recommend it.

OEL Berlin B2B
Saksa
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Freshly Commerce vastasi 11. maaliskuu 2024

Thanks so much for your review and recommendation! 🤩

30. tammikuu 2024

Awesome app with amazing customer service. I wish there were more people like Shadia & the rest of the crew. They are super sweet, super attentive and give fast effective results. I needed help setting up my bundle and I tried and tried again all before asking them for help when I’m glad I did. It’s a pretty cool app with amazing people behind it. 10/10 Highly recommended

INFER
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

Thanks so much for your kind words! We've passed on your message to Shadia. 😊

13. tammikuu 2024

This app made it easy for us to create the bundles we wanted to set up. When we had trouble setting it up, the app team was very helpful in getting back to us immediately and resolving the issue quickly.

Green Spa Hawaii
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Freshly Commerce vastasi 11. maaliskuu 2024

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! 🌷

Muokattu 5. maaliskuu 2024

Very easy to set up and use, and performs exactly as promised. When I ran into a problem support was great. I left a modestly detailed description of my issue and in no time got back a thorough response. Despite us being on the free plan at the time, It was clear that Stella B had read my problem and researched what we had already done. She vectored right in on the problem and provided clear steps to fix it. Problem solved in no time and everything is working really well.

Update 2 months later. I know I gave this five stars two months ago, but I wish I could give it even more. Shortly after launch we ran into some problems, the fault of our template rather than Simple Bundles, but their support team stuck with me through it all to find a solution. They showed amazing patience and responsiveness. Fantastic customer service, which I could not recommend more highly

Inked Bread Co.
9 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Freshly Commerce vastasi 11. maaliskuu 2024

Thanks for your lovely review for our team. We've passed on your messaged to Stella!

25. tammikuu 2024

Kristine was super helpful in getting us answers to all our questions to get our bundles up and running. They were able to resolve my issues in less than 5 minutes!

Glazed Beauty
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

Thank you for your 5-star review! We've passed on your message to Kristine. ✨

28. joulukuu 2023

I think this is a really great option. I chose to install Simple Bundles 2.0, and it works really well. I had a few specific things I wanted to change in terms of format, and the team stepped right in and edited code on our site to make it work the way I wanted it to. They were very responsive and super helpful, which I appreciated. My only issue is that some edits to your infinite bundle cause all of the options you've created to be reset. I couldn't figure out how to avoid this, so a few times, I had to rebuild the entire bundle, which took some time because I had a lot of options. So my lesson learned was to double-check my work to avoid typos and weird issues, so that I didn't have to edit or redo anything. But that's a minor inconvenience for the flexibility this app offers my customers.

Calamityware®
23 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Freshly Commerce vastasi 11. maaliskuu 2024

Thanks so much for your review as well as your feedback on infinite options bundle editing!

27. joulukuu 2023

The app works very well. What I like most about it is that I have a lot of options without having to pay the most for it. I had some issues at first, but their support has been very fast to help me and thankfully, my bundled products are now ready to go leaving me one step closer to going live with my new site very soon.

Misty's Suds On Wheels
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Freshly Commerce vastasi 11. maaliskuu 2024

Thanks so much for your review! 😊 Let us know if we can help with anything else.

18. joulukuu 2023

We needed to add a couple of mix-n-match bundles to our Shopify store. After reviewing a few apps, we chose Simple Bundles because the reviews were great and they had a free option for a limited number of mix-n-match bundles. We also tried a couple of other apps. We finally went with SimpleBundles because it was hands down the best due to its simple interface and excellent functionality. But there is more. They offer fantastic support! If you face any problem - even if you are a non-paying user - you will get fast and quality support. A few days after going live we encountered some technical issues and emailed them for help on a Friday. To our delight, they responded within a couple of hours to first fully understand our issue and escalate it to the technical team. An hour later the technical team emailed use, having identified our issue and told us how to fix it. In a few minutes everything was working perfectly again! In short, I would highly recommend SimpleBundles, not just because the App is great but also because it is backed by excellent support.

Zimero
Intia
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Freshly Commerce vastasi 21. joulukuu 2023

We so appreciate your thoughtful review. Thanks for choosing Simple Bundles and for your kind words about our team. All the best this holiday season!

8. tammikuu 2024

Simple Bundles and Kits works well for us. It allows us to sell products on the website and then convert that into a list of components for our workshop and maintain an accurate stock of the components.

The tool is easy enough to set up bundles, but for our use case because there was a significant number of configurations to set up, we simply used a csv upload, which worked fine and got us going in one hit.

I have found the team at Freshly Commerce to be really supportive - often getting back on queries within a couple of hours.

Quella
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Freshly Commerce vastasi 11. maaliskuu 2024

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us!