Simple Bundles & Kits

Built for Shopify

Recensioni (360)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 giugno 2024

Simple to use app that accomplishes exactly what I'm looking to do within my shop. There's a lot of flexibility and customization that can be achieved with minor tweaks and I've been able to implement customizations myself with the help of their documentation.

When I do have a question, the support team has been extremely responsive. I've been impressed that they will actually follow up with you a few days after your inquiry to ensure that their solution worked - this simply doesn't happen with most of my apps.

Galactic Snacks
14 maggio 2024

Great quick customer service from this app. We had an issue, and even though they say it can take up to a day or so to get a response, we received prompt service within minutes. They were able to resolve our issue very quickly. And what makes it even more impressive is we are still on their free plan, although I'm sure if we need more access we will most likely be upgrading to a paid plan.

Poofy Organics
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Freshly Commerce ha risposto 27 maggio 2024

Thanks so much for your review. 🤩 So happy to hear about your experience with our support team!

13 maggio 2024

I tried a few bundling apps before landing on this one, but they were either too complicated to get set up right or didn't do what I needed them to do or customer service wasn't responsive enough or they didn't have a nice looking, customizable user interface. This app does what I need it to do and is easy to set up and looks good from the shopper's point of view too. Customer support is also very responsive.

GAIDAMA
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Freshly Commerce ha risposto 27 maggio 2024

Thanks for sharing your experiences with our app and support team! 🎁 We really appreciate it.

4 aprile 2024

Simple Bundles is the best bundles app I have tried (and I think I tried them all). In particular, it is way better than Shopify's own recently released Bundles app, which is buggy and (perhaps deliberately) lacks key functionality.

The best bundle type that Simple Bundles allows you to make is the "Infinite Options" bundle. This is what it sounds like - no restrictions on the number of variants, the number of products, etc. What a blessing for shops that want to build complex bundles for their customers.

It also works seamlessly with Product Options apps (like Easify), so customers can enter custom info like their measurements, and Simple Bundles keeps this information for you (unlike Shopify's Bundles app, which loses it).

Thankyou Simple Bundles!

Fins and Foam Freediving
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Freshly Commerce ha risposto 17 aprile 2024

Thanks so much for your detailed review and sharing how you've set up your infinite options bundles. 🥹 We're grateful to be working with merchants like you.

7 giugno 2024

This app has allowed us to build great bundles with customizable dropdowns that allow our customers to "Build their own" kits. Customer service has been great and handled quickly. We asked for a bit of custom code and for a feature, and it was implemented within 24 hours!

Bitchin' Sauce
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 marzo 2024

I have hundreds of products that consist of component products and wanted an app that helps me to get the inventory numbers right. After weeks of searching in the app store, I found two apps that can do what I need. And this one here was the only one that offers bulk bundle creation. So I use it and am quite happy with it.
However, one thing is really missing: there are no filters and no other tools/functions in the app that would help you with searching, organizing, editing in bulk or just in any way handle your bundles efficiently once they're created.

www.shopping-trolley.ch
Svizzera
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Freshly Commerce ha risposto 2 aprile 2024

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us! 😊 We appreciate the feedback on the filters and know that it does take more time than ideal to search and organize bundles. We've already added this to our roadmap and will keep you updated!

3 aprile 2024

All I can say is WOW! Been looking for a company to solve an ongoing issue for more than 2 years and voila!. Cherry and David from Simple Bundles were very patient and informative with me and figured out a solution.I'm now off to the races. Thank you Simple Bundles!

All Fresh Seafood
Freshly Commerce ha risposto 17 aprile 2024

Thanks for your kind review and we'll be sure to pass on your message to Cherry and David. 😊 We're excited to see your business grow with bundles!

15 aprile 2024

Great app that does exactly what we wanted. Also great support! Recommend.

Nordic Training Gear
Svezia
Freshly Commerce ha risposto 17 aprile 2024

Thanks for your kind words of our team. 😊

14 marzo 2024

It's a great product, but more importantly a great team behind it. The Simple Bundles team has proven responsive and capable in their support, and been open to user feedback. They implemented something at my request in the 2.0 version of their product, and was very impressed with how they did it. As I evaluate the myriad of other apps for different things in Shopify, I'll seek out apps written by Freshly Commerce. The team is fantastic.

Volt Cycle Wear
Freshly Commerce ha risposto 2 aprile 2024

Thanks so much for your thoughful review. It's been such a pleasure to work with you. I appreciate your feedback and am so happy to hear that 2.0 is working well for you! 🚀

3 giugno 2024

Very easy to use. Was able to set up bundles immediately. Great support. Highly recommended

Jubly-Umph Originals