Simple Bundles & Kits

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年6月3日

Very easy to use. Was able to set up bundles immediately. Great support. Highly recommended

Jubly-Umph Originals
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年5月14日

I use Simple Bundles on my Shopify store and really like it. In addition, the support team is very good. No complaints on my end at all.

Celebrate Sobriety Gifts
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月

Thanks for your 5-star review 🙌

2024年4月2日

In a world of unkept promises and unhelpful support, Simple Bundles & Kits stands out for OVER delivering on what they say the app can do and providing TOP NOTCH support.

Simple Bundles is a new staple in our long-term operations toolkit.

Barbell Standard
アプリの使用期間:約1年

This made our day. Thank you for your kind words and your 5-star review! 🥳

2024年4月5日

It works very well and have many different options to customize your bundles. The support team is very nice and helpful and repplies very fast to your queries. Highly recommended!

Aura Maya
スペイン
Freshly Commerceが返信しました 2024年4月17日

Thanks for your wonderful review! 💫

2024年5月2日

The app fits our needs perfectly. We make silk floral hanging baskets in our store, and this app updates the indivudual inventory quantities while being easy to use!

Evergreen
Freshly Commerceが返信しました 2024年5月27日

Thanks so much for your review and sharing your experience! 🧺

編集日:2024年5月19日

Once you manage to fiddle with all the settings, it is excellent & works extremely well.

When I set up my unlimited bundle, it didn't default to online store being active (only POS) so it took a while before I figured out why it didn't show on my website, however their support also emailed me with this solution.

Invest some time to get your head around it and ask for help. (Same with all of your Shopify setup)

The support you get on this App is outstanding, their customer support staff will reach out to you to help & have send me very clear instructions with some of the tricky parts of this.

Certainly hope my bundle packs will sell enough to myself off the free plan :) The support staff certainly put the work in to build customer loyalty & provide a great customer experience. Thankyou!

Whitley Bay Life
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約24時間
Freshly Commerceが返信しました 2024年5月27日

Thank you so much for your kind review about our support team! 💫We're excited to see your business grow with bundles!

2024年4月5日

Implemented the new Shopify bundles API really well, Only app that have solved infinite variant options really well and in the best possible way.

SWATI Cosmetics
スウェーデン
Freshly Commerceが返信しました 2024年4月17日

Thanks for your lovely review! ✨

2024年3月18日

We were looking for an app that would allow us to track inventory of small items easily without having to display them as a final product. Simple Bundle allows you to use your own layout and all the 'bundling' can be done at the back. Many others will just add some bundling options that are visible on your website. We wanted the ability to hide all that stuff to our customers. On top of that the customer service was excellent.
Shout out to Stella and Kristine for an extremely fast and professional response every time and Raoul and Orlando from the technical team for all the detailed advice on setting up the app. It is very much appreciated, you guys rock.

Little Party Treasures
アプリの使用期間:23日
Freshly Commerceが返信しました 2024年4月2日

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. 🤗 We're grateful for your kind review and shoutout for our support team-they truly are the best.

編集日:2024年4月17日

Downloaded the app a while ago so I could play with it for a bit before taking my website live. I tried to get a customizable bundle where the customer could select 10 product options. when it didn't work and started substituting different products in at checkout I contacted support. Like most they offered to go in and fix it. Not only did they not fix the issue, they told me what I did wrong and how I should have set it up...........only problem is I didn't set it up the way they told me I did, it was setup the way they told me it should have been. In the end they deleted the complete inventory for one of my products.

Also every time I tried to email them back my emails were blocked from sending to them making communication horrendous.

100% DO NOT recommend.

Edit: Yes they did "Try" to assist, by trying to tell me I set it up wrong. As stated it was setup the way they were instructing me it needed to be setup. They offered to correct it and I allowed them, it was at this time they deleted one of my products complete inventory. And still didn't correct the issue.

Angler's Choice
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
Freshly Commerceが返信しました 2024年4月17日

I apologize if our assistance didn't meet your expectations. This certainly isn't the level of service we aim to uphold. Our team made every effort to steer you in the right direction and even offered to correct the bundle as per your request. We offer 24/7 email support and haven't experienced any email delivery issues elsewhere but we'll investigate further to ensure seamless communication going forward.

2024年4月8日

This app has been excellent for simplifying our fulfilment process when it comes to bundles. Our model has some complexity, drop-shipping across several suppliers in a single bundle, but the service and technical teams have been really proactive and supportive in helping us get the ideal configuration that works with our theme and our model. Highly recommend!

Butcher Baker Grocer
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Freshly Commerceが返信しました 2024年4月17日

Thanks for your great review and working with our technical team to get your bundles up and running! We're so happy to hear that it's simplified your fulfillment processes. 🤩