Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 juni 2023

Great app. Very flexible and covers already most of the needs. In case something wasn't, the team is really on the ball to find a solution and deliver quickly. Definitely recommend it!

Bibi van der Velden | Fine Jewellery
Nederland
9 maanden gebruiken de app
19 april 2023

Great app, works like a charm! I have it on my store for a while now, I never had any problems. I like the options of customizing the invoices.

French Address
Frankrijk
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
29 juni 2023

Robert from Simplio has been tremendously helpful in getting the app configured for us, even with some special requests we had for custom fields. Highly recommend the app and their team!

Aces Fuel Injection
8 maanden gebruiken de app
12 april 2023

Highly recommend, the support has been amazing! If you are looking for something simple and user friendly. This is the choice.

Holybro
Hongkong SAR van China
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
12 juni 2023

Very pleased with the quick solution offered to a specific request. The service is almost 24/7 and hence suitable to any website owner.

The app is solid and creates beautiful invoices / packing lists.

Tobacco Lifestyle
Hongkong SAR van China
3 maanden gebruiken de app
11 mei 2023

This App allows complete configuration, and solves Shopify's failure to make/print invoices! Not only a good app, but their team RESPONDS to help with issues. Great team, Great App

YULF Flooring & Paint
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
16 mei 2023

Excellent and fast customer service. Thanks very much! Love the customisable invoices and how simple they are to make.

UK Vape Supply LTD - Wholesale
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
10 april 2023

Really great app. Does everything we need and more. If you just need the basics then it's free. If you need auto invoicing for every order, that option is still decent value. Customer service is very quick and thorough. Definitely worth having a look.

Dosey
Australië
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
28 juni 2023

I love love LOVE this app! Branding is very important to me and being able to customize my order invoices was a must-have. I love that this app is free until your store has grown enough to cover the cost of upgrading to the next level. Set up was a cinch and my invoices are on-point and unique to my shop now. I would give 10 stars if I could!

hobu & co
9 dagen gebruiken de app
19 februari 2024

Easy to use, always works, great customer service!

Call For Fire