Recensies (336)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
28 februari 2024

Even the free version is quite nice, the support is great
I'm sure there can be more added, but still a great product

EcoRenu
Nederland
9 dagen gebruiken de app
15 februari 2024

Simple and flexible. Great addition to customize your store billing.

Jelly-Smack
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
3 januari 2024

I can't speak highly enough about Simplio! This app seamlessly integrates with Shopify, making the invoicing process incredibly smooth. The simplicity of its interface is a game-changer, making it easy for even a novice like me to navigate effortlessly.

What truly sets Simplio apart is its outstanding service. The speed and personal touch they provide are unparalleled. I recently encountered a critical issue with a customer and needed urgent assistance. Expecting the typical back-and-forth with support, I submitted my request, only to be pleasantly surprised.

To my amazement, Chuck not only responded promptly but also resolved the issue right away. This level of efficiency and effectiveness is rare in customer support. Chuck's proactive approach, fixing the problem without unnecessary delays or additional queries, truly saved the day. It's refreshing to experience such dedication to customer satisfaction.

In summary, Simplio not only lives up to its name by offering a genuinely simple and user-friendly platform but also delivers exceptional customer service. I wholeheartedly recommend Simplio to anyone looking for a reliable invoicing solution with top-notch support. Kudos to Chuck and the entire Simplio team for setting the standard for excellence!

Dello Mano
Australië
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
12 februari 2024

Using it for the last 14 months. Works perfectly for me. Good client support. Thank you

SILA PARIS
Frankrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
5 februari 2024

Not only is the app and it's interface extremely easy to use but the service from the team is quick and efficient. Both the application and quick service allow us to provide a professional and tailored look to our customers, which in turn, increases our credibility.

Driftwood Natural Products Inc
20 dagen gebruiken de app
12 februari 2024

Excellent app that totally fulfills our requirement for instantly pdf printing quotes (adjusted the draft order) and invoices.

Whiteboard Shop UK
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
12 februari 2024

Une application simple d'utilisation et gratuite pour générer ses factures e-shop.

OSCO
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

C'est payant mais c'est mal fait et même quand tu paye tu n'a pas acces à tout
En plus aucun moyend e contacter le support pour leur faire remonter les beug

Lucifer On You
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Simplio heeft geantwoord 24 januari 2024

Hi there,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we would love the opportunity to address your concerns and enhance your experience like our other 10.000+ users.

We haven't received any support requests from you since August 2023, is it possible for you to reach out to our support team directly by replying our email so we can better understand your specific needs and work towards a solution that exceeds your expectations. Your input is invaluable, and we are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.

Kind regards,

Chuck

19 februari 2024

Very proffesional app with fast personal support in case of issues or questions.

De Goei Kamer
België
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

Great App. Been using it for years. Great Support too.

Redkey USB