Single ‑ Video & Music , 83 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 88% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
15 de março de 2023

Elijah was a pleasure to work with. When we had questions, he was responsive and extremely proactive about helping us out. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!

De La Soul
About 1 year usando a aplicação
3 de maio de 2019

Great App and great staff helped me out a lot hopefully they will add customer accounts so when a customer comes on to your website they can sign up and have their own customer page/dashboard with a friends list, their purchased history, playlist, and such I highly do recommend this app for your store!

OutletSavings
12 months usando a aplicação
3 de fevereiro de 2022

I use SingleMusic because they report to Billboard charts. Their support staff answer emails right away and they have loads of features - including NFTs now. So dope.

idnote records
19 de agosto de 2019

Very cool app! I'm able to offer my music on my domain easily! I like the Boostlink service too! Thanks!

dirkchopin
1 de fevereiro de 2022

Fantastic app. Really easy to use and AMAZING support. They also have developer mode which allows you to customise the standard templates! Highly recommend.

Love to Sing
Nova Zelândia
23 de agosto de 2021

Not only is this app super helpful and efficient but the team is responsive and smart, really helped us navigate the deadlines for Billboard and more!

Perfect Time Music Group
10 months usando a aplicação
8 de março de 2019

Working with Single Music was a dream come true. Every step along the way, Tommy and his staff were beyond accommodating and helpful. The process of distributing music to clients and reporting to Nielsen and Soundscan is a daunting task and Single was able to do it seamlessly and for an extremely fair rate. They will be integrated from day 1 on all of our ongoing campaigns.

Lil Pump Management Unhappy.com

UNHAPPY
20 de abril de 2018

We've been very pleased with Single. Not only with the product offering, but with the support they have provided us!

Shopimpact
28 de maio de 2019

Single Music is an awesome tool for musicians and their teams. From the reporting the fulfillment of digital downloads, it makes the release process seamless. Their support team is extremely helpful and works with you to make sure everything runs smoothly. Highly recommend!

Making Movies
Editado a 15 de maio de 2023

Updating my review. I learned that I had an issue with my router which was blocking their key domains and appeared to be an outage. I appreciate Single's responsiveness over on their Discord and via email.

____

Worked great and was easy to setup. However, the App is not loading now, and their Discord support group is unresponsive. Hope they get the issues resolved.

Nauvoo Supply Co.
Questão respondida por Single, Inc. 30 de abril de 2023

Thank you for your kind words about the app! So sorry we weren't able to connect over discord. The best place to get in touch with our support team is help@single.xyz. We'd love to touch base there and resolve any issues you may be having. Thanks!