Sitemap NoIndex Pro , 81 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
10. joulukuu 2023

Absolutely brilliant customer service, record response time and overall a brilliant app! Sitemap noindex pro is definitely a number one must have app, my store wouldn’t be a success without it! I used this app in my original store and when I set up my second store it was the first app I installed. Definitely recommend!!!

Enchanting Aromas
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. tammikuu 2024

Excellent customer service from Anthony and really intuitive and powerful app. It simply works!

HumanN
Yhdysvallat
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
10. tammikuu 2024

I just installed and used this app only for a day This app is good but I am looking for app with more features. I contacted the developer Anthony for another reason. He is very responsive and helpful. I appreciate his support.

Dotflakes
Kanada
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
12. joulukuu 2023

Easy to use and set up. This fixed my sitemap SEO issues! I needed some help first, but support was fast, and all problems were solved!

Tiina Törmänen Photography
Suomi
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
12. joulukuu 2023

Had a great expercience using the app, got everything working not like the other one i had tried earleir. Great customer service.

Tommy Puttz
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
31. lokakuu 2023

The best app I've ever seen to manage sitemap website. What an awesome supporting! Now we can turn off HTML sitemap page as we want!

ru9vn
Vietnam
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
26. lokakuu 2023

Nice and simple to install on my Shopify site with great support from Anthony. All in all a very good experience. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

hersey-and-son
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
20. syyskuu 2023

This does exactly what it says it will! I feel much more in control of what shows up in my google search feed. Not only does it work well and have an intuitive setup design, the customer service is super helpful. Anthony has answered all of my questions and inquiry emails about the app and about google notifications in general that I did not understand. I truly appreciate all of the help and peace of mind this provides.

Simply Shop Sofas
Yhdysvallat
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
DJP Digital vastasi 28. syyskuu 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app. We're thrilled to hear that our app has empowered you to have better control over your Google search results, providing you with the peace of mind you were seeking.

We take great pride in delivering on our promises, and we're delighted to know that our app works as expected and offers an intuitive setup design. Your positive feedback on these aspects reaffirms our commitment to user satisfaction.

It's wonderful to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer service, particularly with Anthony. Providing helpful and informative support is a top priority for us, and we're glad that Anthony was able to assist with your questions and inquiries, even beyond the app itself.

19. syyskuu 2023

I've been using this app for as long as I can remember. The setup was beyond easy, and there is as much customisation as you could ask for - perfect for SEO. Support was also quick and the app is priced VERY fairly. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a HTML sitemap, no index and no follow options.

Illusions Lingerie
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
DJP Digital vastasi 28. syyskuu 2023

Thank you for your long-standing support and for sharing your experience with our app. We're delighted to have been a part of your journey for as long as you can remember.

We're glad to hear that you found the setup process exceptionally easy. User-friendly setup is a core feature we aim for, and it's gratifying to know that it has been seamless for you. Customization is indeed important for SEO, and we're pleased that you've found our app offers the level of customization you need.

We appreciate your positive feedback on our support team's responsiveness, as well as your comments about the fair pricing. Offering value for our users is important to us, and your recognition of our pricing fairness is deeply appreciated.

11. lokakuu 2023

The best sitemap builder app we have ever used in Shopify. Very easy to use.
The support team is very fast and efficient. To recommend !

Xios Store SNC
Sveitsi
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
DJP Digital vastasi 12. lokakuu 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you consider our sitemap builder app the best you've ever used on Shopify.

We're proud to offer a user-friendly experience, and it's fantastic to know that you find our app very easy to use. Making the sitemap creation process straightforward is one of our top priorities, and your feedback validates our efforts.

We're also delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with our support team. Fast and efficient support is something we aim for, and we're pleased to know that we've met your expectations.