Recensies (197)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 mei 2024

Very intuitive - for us as the merchant, and for our customers. What also truly makes it outstanding is the assistance of the Clean Size Charts team.
We had some smaller hiccups setting it up, but they were able to solve it and advise us super fast - and were so nice!
A+ - thank you!

SNURK
Nederland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 1 juni 2024

Thank you for your review and choosing Clean Size Charts for your sizing solution. We look forward to rolling out even more value to you. - Zach

9 mei 2024

We use this app to show our users all the shipping options for each variant and it works great. They even helped me place the link to the table exactly where I wanted it, above the add to cart button and they customized the button to match my branding.

Leland Mills
17 dagen gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 10 mei 2024

Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate you choosing us. - Zach

28 maart 2024

Clean Size Charts does exactly what we needed it do. The charts are easy to navigate and design. There are many ways to assign charts to products which is helpful. The support is responsive and helped in a timely fashioned.

Danali
8 dagen gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 29 maart 2024

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad you found it was easy to use. We look forward to adding even more to your size chart experience soon. - Zach

27 maart 2024

Super easy to use, cheap monthly plan, great sorting

Artisan Apparel
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 28 maart 2024

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear the app made creating your size chart easy. - Zach

7 maart 2024

Great experience, it works perfectly, boosted my sales after using it, the support is awesome as well! I recommend a lot.

Mr.Maximus
Brazilië
4 maanden gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 8 maart 2024

Thank you for your review. Size Charts are a great way to boost sales. We are glad to hear you benefited from them. - Zach

19 april 2024

Easy to use and customize.

Benchmade Knife Co.
29 dagen gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 21 april 2024

Thank you for reviewing Clean Size Charts. We look to continue to make it more easy to use and customizable. - Zach

27 maart 2024

It is working really nice so far

TheModest
1 dag gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 28 maart 2024

Thank you for your review. We are glad our size chart app is working nicely for you. We look forward to adding more to help you grow. - Zach

4 maart 2024

So far so good honestly.
Enjoying the app and customer service is good.

Vlixen Apparel
2 maanden gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 5 maart 2024

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear our size chart solution is going good for you along with our customer service. - Zach

15 maart 2024

I wish there were more free tables, but overall I love it ! Exactly what i was looking for .

kalmayoga
Chili
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 16 maart 2024

Thank you for your review. We are happy you love our size chart app. - Zach

10 maart 2024

Exceptional service and support.

Letterkenny | Shoresy Official Store
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 11 maart 2024