Recensies (197)

9 september 2023

easy to use. and see

Fabulous4U
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een uur gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 10 september 2023

Great to hear it was easy to use. Thank you for your feedback. - Zach

30 augustus 2023

Je chercher un guide des tailles fonctionnel et pas chére , cela est chose faites dorénavant grace à cette appli

CELINY
Frankrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 31 augustus 2023

Heureux que vous ayez pu atteindre vos objectifs. Bienvenue à la famille. -Zach

30 september 2023

Easy to use!!

Cubo Art
Ongeveer 3 uur gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 1 oktober 2023

Thank you for your review. So happy you found it easy to use. If you need anything, let us know. - Zach

15 september 2020

Nice clean light weight app. Installed on Prestige Theme which was great. Just need to change the tab colour to suit my theme, hopefully I can. Great App.

Shop Wallmaster Paints
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 24 november 2020

I'm really enjoying this app. I tried the free version and then upgraded. The price is very fair and the app is easy to use. Love it!

Westware
Bewerkt 2 november 2020

We wanted a user-friendly size guide app that helps us limit returns due to sizing errors. This is it!

Miles From
18 december 2020

I use this app to help make my store look more branded by adding size chart instead of having having a random chart the customer have to convert. it's very user friendly, but i really wish we could change the color of an individual column or row. Everything else is perfect!

AmLux
17 mei 2021

The CleanCanvas' support team works brilliantly well. It took me literally seconds to understand the logic of Clean Size Charts app. Then the guys helped me briefly to do some adjustments and put the link button to the right place. So I am very glad, thank you.

CEPERA GRAFIKA
Rusland
28 maart 2023

App works great. We are a Fair Trade label with many different manufacturers in Nepal so we have 95 size charts! This app allows for us to have individual customized size charts on each product listing. When I updated my theme some changes were made to the app and their customer service was excellent. They were very prompt, helpful and resolved the issue very quickly. I highly recommend this app!

Ark Fair Trade
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 28 maart 2023

Thank you for the review and using Clean Size Charts. We appreciate you and everything you do for the world.

15 april 2023

Thank you for your super quick and kind response! Above all, explained in detail about accurate problem diagnosis and future.

BLINDREASON® Official Online Store
Zuid-Korea
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
TaskHusky heeft geantwoord 15 april 2023

We were happy to be able to help you get this resolved. Good luck with your new product launch. - Zach