SKUGen , 42 recensies

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 10% recensies zijn 1 sterren
27 maart 2020

This is the app I'm looking for. It's an usefull app and easily used. Although there are a few bit issues, but generally I satisfy with this app.

ZiZoou Store
Vietnam
5 maanden gebruiken de app
WebShopAssist heeft geantwoord 28 maart 2020

Thank you for your review!
We would appreciate if you could tell us what issues you've encountered, so we can improve the app and your experience.

8 augustus 2023

5 star app, completely recommend for any/all SKU/barcode/labeling tasks you're trying to complete in Shopify. The cherry on top is how amazing and responsive their customer service is, as you get used to using the app. Fully recommend!!

Josh

Sleepy Drew
5 dagen gebruiken de app
WebShopAssist heeft geantwoord 10 augustus 2023

3 februari 2023

I've been using the free version of this app for over a year now and it is fabulous. It is so simple and easy to use and does exactly what I ask it to. Brilliant in every way.

The Chakra Garden
Australië
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
WebShopAssist heeft geantwoord 4 februari 2023

6 mei 2023

Great application! Customer service responded immediately and the new requested feature was added within 2 days. Highly recommend this app.

MXDVS
België
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
21 juni 2023

Not the easiest to use and support wasn't helpful. They just kept referring me to videos that I have already watched. Decided to switch the EasyScan instead.

For Arts Sake Cosmetics
1 dag gebruiken de app
WebShopAssist heeft geantwoord 25 juni 2023

Thank you for your review.
We would appreciate it if you give us the opportunity to assist you.
Unfortunately our messages remain unanswered.

4 augustus 2022

Just needed to say - Customer service was top notch. Highly recommended. Made the whole process very easy.

ByJoyadenuga
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
12 juli 2022

They help once I reached for custom support. It isn't hard to do the app, however I lack time to spend trying to fix things I know they will help with, so as soon as I asked, they actually did the work themselves for me. Thanks for caring about your customers!

Combat Iron Apparel™
4 maanden gebruiken de app
5 februari 2022

Awesome App. Did exactly what is was supposed to do and was extremely easy to use!! I would referring the app to anyone.

VibeSource Mugs
7 maanden gebruiken de app
WebShopAssist heeft geantwoord 6 februari 2022

4 december 2021

We have been using this app for a while now, and it is great. Sets SKU, Bar/QR codes for inventory management automatically. The customer service is amazing, replies in few hours only and is willing to assist directly on our own store. Great product and service. Thank you

The WOD Guys
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
12 maanden gebruiken de app
18 februari 2021

SKUgen rocks! As a multi-channel retailer offering thousands of products from hundreds of brands, it is indispensable. This app solved our problem, and the support received in customizing it to ensure SKU uniqueness was phenomenal. We are very happy and highly recommend it. Just download and reach out if need be, you will be glad you did!

OurWellness