Slide Cart Drawer by AMP

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年6月14日

Super great app. They had the features I didn’t find in any other apps. The “pick your free gift” was an amazing feature, and I really enjoyed the sticky cart.

Had some unique requests I needed help with which they gladly and professionally helped me with. very satisfied with the app and the team!

Solus
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2024年4月16日

Great APP & easy to use. The upsell feature is paying the cost of this APP month on month and extra.

The Fight Factory
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2024年5月11日

Best app ever with incredible support! I've been using Slide Cart for over six months now, and it has truly been the best investment for our business. It has significantly increased our average order value and conversion rate. The custom features are fantastic, so easy to use and the support team is incredibly responsive—truly available 24/7. I highly recommend this app to any business.

The GROOMI
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年6月4日

Nair, Ricardo and the rest of the team at AMP were super quick and effective. They helped us customize some features for the Slide Cart on our client's website. Our average order value and online store conversion rate have increased significantly since adding the slide cart :)

The Essential Oil Company
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年4月10日

Interface is user friendly and easy to understand. Some features might need assistance from support but customer support are prompt to respond on email and really helpful

Public Desire UK
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年4月26日

Amazing app, and support team - I have been using this cart app for over 2 years and have had no problems and is great at increasing conversion rate

Built Different
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2024年6月1日

Great app with amazing support! I chose Slide Cart for its professional look that isn't too playful. I'm really impressed with their support team - they respond quickly, are very friendly, and helped me with customisations not available in the settings by modifying the code. I highly recommend this app!

Brightberry
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年5月31日

Awesome app and support ! Thanks again for the help working on VolumeBoost compatibility.

ÖKO EUROPE
フランス
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2024年3月11日

I have nothing but positive things to say about the app and the support team. While not everything is exactly how I'd do it, they are super responsive and helpful, and willing to go above and beyond to make their customers happy.

PLUS - they're always there when I have a question. Although they aren't remotely in my time zone, I never have a problem getting immediate support.

A great group of people doing good work!

Mad Micas
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年3月4日

We would highly recommend this app to other stores. The team behind the app everywhere from the tech team to the support is beyond what we could've expected. Fast response times, no compromises when it comes to special requests (In regards to specific features we have asked for, within limits of course), follow up from the support team if there is anything.
All in all a good experience and app, that we have now been using for a while, and can't live without.

woods_ copenhagen