Reseñas (67)

Calificación general
4,4
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 90% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 7% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de marzo de 2024

Excellent. It's the best tool I've used here. It saves a lot of time.

Thanks!

BeinCart
5 días usando la aplicación
18 de junio de 2024

Super easy to use and connect your account.

Scent Lodge
Canadá
3 minutos usando la aplicación
SlideRule Analytics respondió 20 de junio de 2024

6 de octubre de 2023

10/10 AMAZING APP!

We've been struggling with our GA4 ecommerce data matching up with Shopify's reports. We tried everything from using Google's default integration to hiring a freelancer to create custom Google Tag Manager Triggers for us. To no avail, we were beyond stumped.

Like any person would do, I went to Youtube and found Kevin's channel and saw he had his own Shopify App to fix this issue and after waiting 48 hours to determine what we found and everything matched up! We are beyond relieved and highly recommend this app to anyone struggling with their reporting mismatches as well. THANK YOU!

Sera Labs
8 meses usando la aplicación
SlideRule Analytics respondió 10 de octubre de 2023

21 de octubre de 2023

This app has been a game-changer for my Shopify store. It effortlessly connects my store to Google Analytics 4 without requiring any coding. Here's why it's so impressive:

Effortless Integration: The app's seamless setup process took just minutes, allowing me to link my store to GA4 hassle-free.

1. Reliable Data: With its server-side integration, I no longer worry about missing or duplicate purchase data, ensuring the accuracy of my analytics.

2. Comprehensive Analytics: I can track my entire e-commerce funnel with all the essential data, providing a complete view of my customers' journey.

3. Easy Customization: Adding custom dimensions is now a simple task, thanks to the app's user-friendly interface.

4. Versatile Performance: The app not only handles basic transactions but also manages upsells, subscriptions, and more, making it an all-in-one solution for my business.

In conclusion, the SRA ‑ Google Analytics 4 (GA4) app has simplified my analytics process significantly, saving time and ensuring data accuracy without any coding complexities. Highly recommended for every e-commerce business.

FreezeFlix TV
Israel
18 días usando la aplicación
SlideRule Analytics respondió 23 de octubre de 2023

16 de julio de 2023

that was quick to process and data will be available within 24 hours. if not I'll be back to edit this stellar review ;)

MindEyes USA
11 días usando la aplicación
20 de agosto de 2023

this is absolutely outstanding i like it , i would love recomend it https://fustanmart.myshopify.com/

Fustan Mart
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
2 meses usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2023

Brilliant app just what I needed and Kevin was a brilliant help as I struggled to find what I needed in analytics thanks kevin

adore-cosmetics
Reino Unido
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
14 de noviembre de 2022

Super easy installation and the tracking is working well so far. I haven't gone into in depth analysis through GA4 but ecommerce tracking generally is working which saved me some time doing manually.

Manuka Honey of NZ
Nueva Zelanda
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
6 de octubre de 2022

I was referred to this great app by a Shopify rep and feel grateful. Not only the app but also the customer service is amazing. Questions are answered in detail. Responses are always fast. Highly recommend it. 5 Stars for sure.

JuneBee Baby, Inc. Artisan Clothing Shop
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
2 de julio de 2023

Easy setup! Not entirely sure if it's working yet, but that's on Google for right now, I think. Either way, Shopify's native GA4 workflow doesn't work: so in the meantime, this is a great alternative (I hope).

Atlas Hair