Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 maart 2024

bis jetzt bin ich super zufrieden !!! In so kurzer zeit SEO zu betreiben ist anders denke ich nicht möglich. Top !

Shopma
Duitsland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
TinyIMG heeft geantwoord 23 maart 2024

Vielen Dank für die tolle Bewertung! Darf ich fragen, was unserer App fehlt oder wie wir sie verbessern können? Ich habe Ihnen über unseren Kundenchat eine Nachricht gesendet!

20 februari 2024

So far our experience has been Easy and Quick integration with Shopify.

TinyIMG has really been a one stop option (as claimed) for our SEO requirements its been super useful in giving me our team a head start with a more methodical and way faster approach to our efforts.

We have also enjoyed their fast and efficient support team, who have also shared some tips on additional quick wins to implement.

Haven Art Co.
Zuid-Afrika
2 maanden gebruiken de app
TinyIMG heeft geantwoord 21 februari 2024

Thank you for the review! I messaged you back on our customer support chat. The features that you thought that we were missing - we have all of that!

Would you mind getting back to us?

14 februari 2024

User Friendly

Shopzetu
Kenia
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
TinyIMG heeft geantwoord 15 februari 2024

Thank you for the review. Can I ask what our app is missing ? I did not find any information in the review. Would you mind getting back to us in our app customer chat ?

15 maart 2024

so far its going really well. I just introduced TinyIMG a week or so ago. (thats why only four starts because it hasn't been long enough to share real impact) I sent a concerned email regarding billing and got a response instantly from Ian to ease my mind that all was good. I have followed all of the directions given to me and so far everything is simple and easy to follow. I will review again in about 2 months to share any news after everything has been applied and there has been time to create a real impact. fingers crossed!

Naturenspires
5 dagen gebruiken de app
9 december 2023

ITS AMAZING

HOODIES HOUSE
Pakistan
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 27 juli 2020

really useful! It reduces the product pictures which is great. Not sure if it reduces every picture on the website though, for example the ones which are in the page builder landing pages. ( fx. made with Shogun)

HANSEN Garments
Denemarken
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
TinyIMG heeft geantwoord 27 juli 2020

Thanks for the review!

Sadly, but as images on Shogun are not stored in Shopify, we cannot reach and optimize them. I wish we could integrate with Shogun.

3 januari 2021

Great support, im not an expert in SEO and learning alot from this app aswell as enjoying the feeling that im doing things the right way with Tiny IMG SEO app

Face Firma
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
13 januari 2020

Customer service was friendly and capable to solve my problem. App works as promised. However, there should be a possibility to use more variables than those four currently available, and therefore only four stars. You may count this as 4.5 :)

Classy verkkokauppa
Finland
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
22 september 2020

NICE APP, LOVE IT. THIS APP IT'S SO AWESOME AND EASY TO USE.
I HAVE BEEN USING OTHER APPS AND THIS IS THE BEST

Pet-Luxuriez
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
24 september 2020

Very easy to use and certainly well worth the annual subscription. I would definitely recommend TinyIMG SEO Image Optimizer

Vintage Art Shop