Avaliações (2 138)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
23 de junho de 2024

I have loved using this tool and the customer service has been outstanding! Chris, in particular, has been so patient in walking me through a few things to get set up, but all the staff has helped at some point since I've been using it awhile. It's nice to have the pics resized and broken links taken care of so I can spend my time doing other things in the business. I definitely recommend this App!

Ozark Cabin Décor, LLC
About 1 year usando a aplicação
4 de julho de 2024

Julia - customer service has been outstanding!
fixed my problem and offered additional suggestions for improving my SEO.
Julia let me know how to sort out some of the issues causing the site to run slow, would highly recommend it.

Atlantic Electrics
Reino Unido
22 de maio de 2024

We are very satisfied with the Tiny IMG application, which we have been integrating into our shop for some time now. So far there have been no errors and we have found the service via chat to be very professional and reliable. A clear recommendation for image-heavy shops and SEO refinements. Thank you!

BACKYARD
Alemanha
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
20 de junho de 2024

I love it!
I still need to learn how to use a few of its tools, but so far, customer service and everything I tried have been great!

About Wall Art
Reino Unido
4 de julho de 2024

I have been using this app for almost 2 months, and the experience has been FANTASTIC. This app has improved my site's loading speed by optimizing images without compromising quality. The interface is user-friendly, making it super easy to navigate and use its various features.

One of the standout features that I really like besides the image optimization is the lazy loading, broken links, and ALT text optimization features.

The app offers excellent value at a competitive price, and the 24/7 customer service is top-notch.

A big shout-out to SIMON and JULIA from the support team. They are incredibly helpful and responsive. Simon guided me through the optimization process. He always answers all my questions, especially the rookie ones, with patience and expertise. Julia always supports me with any technical issues and always provides a solution.

Thank you, Simon and Julia, for your outstanding support! Your assistance made a significant difference and helped me a lot.

Also, big thanks to the entire team behind this helpful app.

I highly recommend it to anyone looking to enhance the performance of their Shopify store.

Our Kitchenware
Emirados Árabes Unidos
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por TinyIMG 5 de julho de 2024

Thank you so much for such an amazing review!

30 de maio de 2024

The app is easy to use and isn't very expensive, which is a plus in my book. Also, after prolonged use, I ran into an issue, and their customer support quickly resolved my problem. I am happy with this app.

Pinned Up Ink
About 2 years usando a aplicação
25 de junho de 2024

Very easy to do SEO, the Ai generation is top tier (I am new to SEO). Also being able to resize pictures with one click is fantastic 10/10 would recommend.

APEX Auto Products
About 2 years usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

Customer service has been exceptional every time i had a question. The app is straight forward and pretty easy to use and has helped me fix several , speed and seo issues on my own. Thank you Tiny SEO

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC
27 de junho de 2024

It has been a great app and great people to work with it has reduced the size of my website making it a good experience for the visitors plus helping us in SEO of our website

Polkadots
Paquistão
About 1 year usando a aplicação
27 de junho de 2024

definitely an application that has taken my business to another level of success, its chat assistance is also very fast, professional and very friendly, I highly recommend it personally

VAPES MEXICO