Sherpas: Smart SEO , 1,282件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年3月20日

We have been using Smart SEO for a while and it does its job very well. Plus it's easy to use and their support team is fabulous. Keep up the good work!

Matcha Cafe Bali
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年2月28日

The staff, Todor and Lina, quickly collaborated with our store to fix an SEO issue within 8 hours. Impressed with their fast response and effective solutions. Thank you for your exceptional support!

NSABERS
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年1月30日

Exceptional Customer Support & Unmatched Performance – Sherpa's Smart SEO truly delivers on its promises!

As a business owner who values straightforward, no-nonsense solutions, I'm thoroughly impressed. The app's functionality aligns perfectly with what they advertise, making it a reliable tool for my needs.

Their customer support goes above and beyond, ensuring any queries or issues are swiftly and effectively handled. Definitely a well-pleased customer here – highly recommend for anyone seeking efficient and dependable SEO solutions."

ShootingTargets7
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2024年2月5日

A must have app for any Shopify, the Smart SEO team is there to help you along the way! Lina from the Sherpas team was excellent in hel;ping me fix my website

Thanks guys!

Alarm Wizards Team

Alarmwizards
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
2024年2月27日

Awesome and powerful app. The team discovered and issue with my code that was interfering with this app and was hindering my google rich results and they fixed it within a couple of hours, can confirm the fix is complete based on google rich results tester. Appreciate this help and service.

MAVEN Wallets
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
編集日:2024年2月22日

Milen from the Smart SEO team helped solve the problems on the store, and even though we could not communicate for a while, he reached us and we communicated and solved the problems easily. Thank you for your help Sherpas Team! They also evaluate the feedback about the application, and with the Premium package, the SEO effect of the website seems to be quite high. Thanks for your help, maybe we can work together on other projects.

HOM NPS
アプリの使用期間:13日
2024年1月28日

I really enjoy the Smart SEO app by Sherpas and I am very happy with their customer support team. They identified and fixed an issue very quickly.

Joyli
スイス
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年1月22日

Great support.
I am from Japan and soft wear engineer.
Support gives me minimum and necessary advice to remove technical issues.

Very helpful and good response.

DELIGHT Inc.
日本
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2024年1月31日

This app helped my SEO so much, the staff are EXTREMELY helpful, they help look into search console and google snippets, absolute gems!

Silvertree Interiors
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年2月5日

So far an amazing app..i would especially like to thank Rado .. thank you Rado you are just so amazing..and soooo helpful. I am hoping for a good results from this app... i have high hopes..lets see where its going to take me. But i must say having a people like Rado makes a great difference to the company. Thank you Smart SEO.

GreenLifeHuman Emporium