Sherpas: Smart SEO

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年6月19日

Simple and easy to use. Customer support is great - very responsive and clear on answering our queries. Make's such a technical field as SEO much easier.

Bubbly
ポルトガル
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年6月2日

What an amazing app. I have tried few others but this one is by far the easiest to work with. It advises the issues and how to fix it, and novice like me can do it, so I can see my products in google now :-)
The best thing I am still on the free package and it does all these process, this team really need some kudos , and I would be happy to pay one time charge, as a small business I dont have that much item to pay monthly.
Thanks
Admin Stampartefact

StampArtefact
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:10日
2024年7月11日

Thank you so much for your excellent customer service, Radoslav. He is super helpful and guide me through all the sections in Smart SEO. It is the best app for all eCommerce businesses. Highly recommended!

Miss Topaz
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年5月9日

Without a doubt the only App worth considering for SEO.
Over the past 5 years, we have installed and uninstalled over 8 SEO Apps. Some couldn't provide an efficient way of addressing 'real' issues, some were so buggy they actually harmed our SEO, and some were just plain terrible. Of course, none delivered on their promise and failed to provide any meaningful solutions.

This App is very different. Not only does it provide a clean, self-explanatory and efficient overview of your current SEO status, it also provides some off the best support we have seen on this miserable marketplace.
Within minutes of installation, Rado and the team make it very clear that they are here to help. Their experience, knowledge and customer service gives us the confidence (and motivation) to tackle these mundane though crucial tasks.
If it wasn't for this App, Rado and the team, we would probably have wasted yet another year and a bunch of money on more 'experts' to help us resolve basic on-site SEO issues.

So a big thank you from us to Rado and the team for making on-site SEO easy. It has been the best addition to our store to date and we look forward to seeing our business grow with Smart SEO.

Packstore
アプリの使用期間:27日
2024年7月9日

Timely and professional technical support did some extra work for me. Thank them very much for their excellent team.

Orientaleaf
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年4月18日

App is great and does everything it states. The best part of Smart SEO really is the customer support. I have had two dealings with Radoslav over live chat and he's been brilliant on both occasions, providing me with solutions that Shopify themselves couldn't. Couldn't recommend them enough!

Empire
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年4月29日

Nice app with a clean UI and some really helpful features. I needed something lightweight to manage my sitemap, JSON-LD schemas, meta tags and general page performance from one place but there are also features for optimizing images, alt tags, broken links etc.

iShop Home Decor
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年6月10日

Smart SEO is prompt and very helpful with the two times I have contacted them.

RTH Outdoors
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年6月24日

I had to contact them to fix some problems with a product page and they were great. The app made it really easy to integrate everything in my shop. Overall I am super happy with it.

Inhérent
フランス
アプリの使用期間:7日
2024年5月15日

Smart SEO is a fantastic Product. Customer support was almost instant, and they helped me with some crucial problems on my website, for which I am grateful. This is a very powerful and easy-to-use app; I highly recommend it.

Embroidery Designs