SmartTabs ‑ Product Tabs , 1.272 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 75% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 16% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
18 gennaio 2024

So easy to use and looks great on our store. Support is super quick and friendly whenever I had a question. Highly recommend!!

LSJ
Circa 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
TK Digital ha risposto 22 gennaio 2024

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an awesome review - we appreciate that. Our top priorities are simple usage and your satisfaction, and we are happy to reach both!

If you need further assistance - feel free to contact our 24/7 support.

Best regards,
The TK Digital team.

11 dicembre 2023

Even is a good option, there is not a visible option to cancell the services. I´m waiting support for cancellation!

TM Liso - Cosmética Capilar Avanzada
Colombia
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
TK Digital ha risposto 12 dicembre 2023

Hi,

We've tried to contact you via email, but it looks like our messages keep getting lost and don't reach you.

Anyway, to cancel the subscription, you just need to remove the app from your store. We're using the Shopify Payment system in our apps, so once the app is uninstalled, the subscription will be canceled automatically.

Regards,
The TK Digital team

4 ottobre 2023

I've had this app for a number of years and it has been great for my website. I never had any issues until recently I noticed my product descriptions weren't showing on my product pages which is what I use the app for. I reached out to support and they responded immediately. They found the issue wasn't with their app but with leftover code from another app I had uninstalled. They removed the bit of code that was causing the issue and fixed the problem within 25 minutes of my initial email reporting the problem. Amazing customer service!! I was so stressed and panicking and they saved my day! It's obvious they care immensely for their customers. Can't recommend them enough!

The Lovely Rose Apothecary
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
21 ottobre 2023

Simple and effective application. I needed to add three tabs below my product page, and the support very kindly did that for me.

A minor drawback is that sometimes the tabs take time to load. So, if someone with a slow computer scrolls down, they will see my product page without the tabs for a second or two.

I appreciate how one can configure the tabs on mobile, either in accordion style or in a classic manner if there aren't too many tabs.

Overall, I recommend the application. The support is responsive and I hope not to encounter any problems in the future.

Mon Bar à Print
Francia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 novembre 2023

These guys are the best! Extremely responsive and knowledgeable. Recommend very very much.

The Jewelry Type
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 settembre 2023

Great app, works exactly as I needed to have tabs for delivery info and an FAQ on each product I sell. Very easy to use too, and when I did have a small issue, the support was brilliant, which I find very reassuring when using apps on my store.

Semofied
Regno Unito
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
27 novembre 2023

Amazing app and great support when I was not sure on how to work some sizes out.

Mini Marvels
Paesi Bassi
Circa 6 ore di utilizzo dell’app
10 novembre 2023

I have had very responsive support from the SmartTabs team. Brilliant, thank you!

Choice Garden Buildings
Regno Unito
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 ottobre 2023

The TK Digital team is so helpful and kind!

Gamer Gadgetry
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 agosto 2023

Excellent support! Top tier experience, easy to use and customize, Thank you!

-Nigel @Breathe Naturals Deodorant