Recensioni (6.078)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 8 giugno 2024

Lisa, the COO reached out to me to resolve a problem I had as a small business. Lisa made it work for my bakery and we can therefore now stay with Smile. Not many companies go the extra mile like Smile did and I command Lisa and Smile for doing so. I am looking forward to continue to grow with Smile Rewards! Big Big Thank You!

Previously I have let Smile know the following...This was a wonderful app until they switched it from free to paid per order as some of our orders are 3.99 and therefore cannot justify paying $199US /month just because we have over 2000 small orders per month. it should not be based on amount of orders as it is discriminating when you do lots of small orders. After it was switched over I could still edit customer profiles for awhile but not anymore - very very frustrating. They created a forcing function to make you upgrade even if you don't want to. Really disappointed!

The Bread Essentials
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 31 maggio 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I have reached out to you via email to work towards a resolution. I am confident that we can find a solution for your business.

-Sarah

Data modifica: 9 maggio 2024

This was a wonderful app until they switched it from free to paid. After it was switched over I could still edit customer profiles for awhile but not anymore - super frustrating. They created a forcing function to make you upgrade even if you don't want to. Really dissapointed and customer service was no help either. WARNING: DONT USE THIS APP there are much better apps for free out there.

UPDATED 5/9/24: Smile.io reached out to resolve the issue to our satisfaction, thank you!

The Press Club
Circa 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 30 aprile 2024

Thank you for taking the time to update your feedback. We are so pleased we could resolve this with you. The team are always here to help so don't hesitate to reach out ✨

The Smile Team 💝

30 maggio 2024

This app has been great! Had a small issue with the widget not showing on our site due to some other app code blocking it and Cole was able to fix the issue quickly!

The Red Wagon
Smile.io ha risposto 1 giugno 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad we could help!

10 maggio 2024

We have been using Smile for over a decade. We have used them across platforms, name changes and through rough times. Best rewards platform out there. Support is awesome and spot on. Can't say enough good things about this app.

Beadsofcambay.com
Smile.io ha risposto 12 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate it 💖

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

Smile Team ✨

4 maggio 2024

Set up could not have been easier, & everything has been smooth since day 1. It does exactly what it says it will do, & has not required me to spend any time checking up on it or fixing things like happens with so many other programs. We've also been very pleased with the response from the customers, they really enjoy the rewards program, & is a good way to keep your customers coming back to you.

I recently reached out to support with some questions regarding compatibility with an order integration app, & the team at Smile went way above & beyond to be sure all of my questions were quickly answered & lend additional support to be sure I ended up with the result I needed :)

Seedville USA
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 10 maggio 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate the kind words 🙏

- Smile Team ✨

3 giugno 2024

I've been using Smile for years and haven't run into many issues. All issues I've had, have been resolved quickly. Recently, Lisa was able to help answer a few questions I had about the app, my Shopify theme and customer reviews.

Fortune Cookie Soap
Quasi 8 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 5 giugno 2024

Thanks for being our merchant and leaving a review about us. We are glad to hear that you have been enjoying Smile and that you've found our support team, especially !Lisa! to be helpful. That's what we're here for 🤓

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

24 aprile 2024

Lynn was super helpful and got me what I needed right away. I love the app, and it works great. Customers are also very happy with the reward system. Thanks, Smile.io!

HMA Lab Supply
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 25 aprile 2024

Thanks for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! So glad Lynn could help get you up and running. We really appreciate the review 🙂

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

17 aprile 2024

We've used Smile Loyalty & Rewards on our website for well over 2+ years now, and we've never regretted a single month.

Just recently, I had help from one of the support colleagues "Joana" and they were so fabulous! They not only helped with our issue, they went above and beyond, and left us very pleased with Smile's services.

So long as Smile keeps offering this outstanding service, they have a dedicated customer in us!

Thank you!

Fabulous Planning
Regno Unito
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 21 aprile 2024

Thanks for leaving a review! We agree that Joana is indeed fabulous 💖

Smile Team ✨

13 maggio 2024

We are revamping our program and everyone here has been very helpful on how to achieve the best results. I am a visual learner and they send videos that make it so easy to understand.Thank you!

Preppy Pineapple Boutique
Circa 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 15 maggio 2024

We are so glad to hear the videos helped! We look forward to watching your program thrive :)

29 maggio 2024

Smile io is one of the best app within apps that I've used.
There service is clear and fast. I could grow my sales with this app.

LINE FRIENDS SQUARE
Corea del Sud
Smile.io ha risposto 30 maggio 2024

Thank you so much for the kind words and for choosing Smile! 😃