Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 5.785 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 87% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 gennaio 2024

My business has been using this app for a little over a year. I must admit that for at least half that time we did not invest a lot of time into mastering it. We just got it started and left it do it's thing. Occasionally customers had questions that I could not readily answer, but it was easy to get the answer from Smile.
There has been no real problems, there were a few issues that came from user error, but the program itself does what it promises. I think that's an accomplishment, for this app to function so well with little or no maintenance.
So I'm giving it 5 stars although I have not used it to it's full potential yet, but from what I have seen, it's worth it.

Brooklyn Haberdashery
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 16 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Smile and that you had a great experience with the team 🤩

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about how to use the program more! 💖

- Smile Team ✨

20 gennaio 2024

These guys are amazing with their after-sales services. Joana responded to me within 2-3 minutes, even though I was told that I wouldn't get a reply until Monday, which is 2 days from now.

I've been using this app, and my clients love collecting those points. I definitely recommend this app to build your e-commerce the right way and have your clients race to collect and redeem their points.

Perform Athletics
Kuwait
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 23 gennaio 2024

Thanks so much for your review! So glad I was able to assist you, don't hesitate to reach out in the future! -Joana & The Smile Team :)

2 febbraio 2024

The app has worked flawlessly for me since it was installed. I had a bit of a self-inflicted hiccup on store migration, but I contact customer services and Brandon was quick on the case with an export of additional data that I needed to make my life a little easier.

MG USA
Spagna
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 3 febbraio 2024

Thanks for leaving a review!

21 dicembre 2023

We've been using Smile since 2017 and just wanted to drop a review to say they're great. Having a rewards program that's easy to use and manage is amazing. Lots of good features and helpful customer support.

Frostbeard Studio
Quasi 8 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 4 gennaio 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review!! We appreciate it so, so much & look forward to seeing your business continue to grow 🤩🚀🌈 It's wonderful to hear that you find Smile easy to use and our Support Team to be helpful 😊

Don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can help you with! 💖

- Smile Team ✨

12 gennaio 2024

We've been using Smile for about 5 years now and it's become a crucial part of our business. All the features we need from a loyalty platform, great customer service, good value and most importantly it delights our customers.

KLORIS
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 16 gennaio 2024

Thanks for leaving a review! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

26 gennaio 2024

Support is very quick and effective. My customers love the app and use it a lot. I only wish some features would be available for a lower tier, or be able to buy them separately as I'm not able to justify the jump to a higher one yet price wise.

Dragons' Garden
Paesi Bassi
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 31 gennaio 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad our team was able to answer your questions quickly. We hope that you enjoy using the app 🙏

20 dicembre 2023

Been using Smile for years and never had an issue. The reward program works faultlessly, their pricing could be a little friendlier though as they hold back features unless you want to pay a lot more. 9/10

Stretch It Body Jewellery
Oltre 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 6 gennaio 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - it helps us make Smile better!

Data modifica: 14 dicembre 2023

Smile is an easy to use rewards app, and they integrate with the subscription system we use. Integrates easily, which is especially useful when just starting out. Customer service (David specifically!) is really helpful and answers quickly. Would recommend, especially for small businesses.

Caffeine & Legends
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 13 dicembre 2023

Hello, Thank you so much for your feedback. I am delighted you like our app and customer service. I have reached out directly to discuss your pricing concerns and hope we can come to a solution you will be delighted with.

Best regards

David

9 gennaio 2024

I’ve just downloaded the app, using the free version and so far so good. Really easy to set up & looks beneficial for customer loyalty.

I have to say Lisa from customer service was extremely helpful when I used the live chat. I don’t often leave reviews, however i was so impressed I thought it was important to do so, she is a credit to the company.

Buddies Gin®
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 11 gennaio 2024

We are delighted you like app and that the service you received from Lisa was so impressive.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Please reach out if we can help with anything else.

Cheers

The Smile Team

11 gennaio 2024

The Smile team was incredibly helpful in sorting out an issue we had with app integration. It's always great to have kind and knowledgeable staff backing up a product. Thanks for a great product!

Charliemadison Originals LLC
Quasi 8 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Smile.io ha risposto 13 gennaio 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate it 🙌