Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 6 024 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 88% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
26 de abril de 2024

Smile has been a great asset to our business. I reached out to them late the other night, and Lynn was able to respond quickly and resolve my issue fast. Great job, thank you!

Love Olive Co
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 10 de maio de 2024

Thanks so much for leaving a review! So glad to hear that Lynn was quick and you found her to be amazing. We love to hear that 🥰

2 de abril de 2024

Great support received from the team whenever customer loyalty points issue arise. Recently a merged shopify customer account got messed up and Ezra made sure that the account was put back in balance and made operable again

The Coffee Company
Austrália
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 4 de abril de 2024

Thanks for dropping in to leave a review! Ezra is a gem. Glad you were able to get help from him and that your issues were resolved in a timely manner 🤓

13 de maio de 2024

Great customer service. I reached out about the new plan, and she walked me through it and explained how things work.

Dominique Cosmetics
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 14 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

Lisa - Smile Team✨

29 de abril de 2024

Such an easy program to manage, and our customers love it! Customer service is extremely helpful anytime I have a question or need assistance. Communication is clear, prompt, and helpful!

a boutique by Rachel Clark
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 6 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and for all your kind words 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you and I'm so glad to hear you and your customers are loving Smile 🤩

Lisa - Smile Team✨

20 de março de 2024

I’m a new Shopify owner and Andreandana Fitriah has been helping me get my Smile app set up. She got back to me so quickly and the set up has gone smoothly! Thanks for your help!

Ella Bella
Canadá
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 22 de março de 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate the kind words 🙏 We are happy Andreandana could help :)

12 de abril de 2024

I would highly recommend using Smile. The product itself is great and user-friendly, and their customer service is fantastic! The free plan really works well!

2nd Story Goods
About 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 13 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We really appreciate it 🤩

- Smile Team ✨

14 de março de 2024

Bill and the Team at Smile were wonderful in listening and understanding the issue I had due to a recent change to my account that I brought to their attention. Within 48 hours they proposed a solution and implemented it with care and concern. I wish EVERY one of my vendors, software suppliers and more worked this way, the world would be a much better place with much bigger SMILEs, thats for sure! Thank you Bill & Team.

Upside Goods Co.
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 16 de março de 2024

Thanks for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We really appreciate it 🙂

19 de março de 2024

We have used this awesome app for several years now and have been extremely happy with it -- and the results. HIGHLY recommend!

TiScrubs
Over 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 21 de março de 2024

23 de abril de 2024

With both in store Shopify POS and online sales, we love how seamless this system is. We've used it for years now and are very satisfied.

Perfectly Natural Soap
Almost 5 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 25 de abril de 2024

Thanks for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We really appreciate it 🙂

11 de abril de 2024

Amazing app! We've been using Smile as our rewards program for a long time now. What we really appreciate most is the genuine support the Smile team provides. They're always willing to help.

Monos
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 13 de abril de 2024

Thanks for leaving a review! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

Smile Team ✨