Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 6 028 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 88% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de janeiro de 2024

Software works well but wasn't happy when they went from FREE to $200 a month. The team was avid about working with me to discount my particular account after having a free version for so long. I'm thankful for the dedicated customer service and adjustments. I'm looking forward to see how it functions with new features.

Farmhouse Teas
Questão respondida por Smile.io 6 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your review! 🙏 We have reached out via email to see if there is anything we can improve on.

Cheers

Joana - The Smile Team

25 de abril de 2024

Joana helped a lot!

Rastah
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 26 de abril de 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We genuinely appreciate you doing so 🙏

We did reach out to your last conversation thread to see if there was any additional feedback you could provide us. Hope to hear from you there to learn more about your experience using Smile 🤓

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

27 de fevereiro de 2024

It is a very capable app and esasy to set-up, but it was not what the client required at a 100%, also tech support is a plus.

Biolube
Uruguai
14 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 28 de fevereiro de 2024

Smile Team

20 de dezembro de 2023

The Smile team was great in helping us select a plan that best meets the needs of our company while still being cost effective. They were also very quick to respond when we had an issue with the Smile app and providing instructions and support to help us fix the issue. Wonderful customer support!

Nerdy Nuts
Questão respondida por Smile.io 6 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with our support team 🤩

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! 💖

- Smile Team ✨

5 de fevereiro de 2024

The help center responds quickly to my questions and explains well.

melmomilk design
Singapura
About 21 hours usando a aplicação
Editado a 9 de outubro de 2023

Customer service is great, but would love to be able to download copies of invoices from the app. An interim fix has been the that the lovely people at Smile now send us a link every month. The follow up service is also great. Thank you.

Beserk
Austrália
Over 6 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 16 de setembro de 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review we really appreciate it. I've reached out via email to provide more info on the invoice feature we appreciate the feedback and will do what we can to action them.

Best regards

Smile team

21 de novembro de 2023

We've been using Smile for months and the program has been a great compliment to our customer loyalty offerings. Support is usually very prompt and helpful. The app interface requires a small learning curve, but easy once you're set up. Would happily recommend to others!

PRATIMA Skincare
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 2 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your review. We have reached out via email to see if there is anything we can improve on.

Cheers

The Smile Team

11 de dezembro de 2023

I give 4 star because I'm not yet using the apps, so I can give review about the system. The customer service staff is fast response and understood the question.

SugarStar
Malásia
6 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Smile.io 13 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your review - we really appreciate it! We are glad that our team was able to answer your questions quickly. We hope that you enjoy using the app :)

Editado a 20 de outubro de 2023

**Update**
The app itself has always functioned excellent and has been a great boost to our business.

A few weeks ago the pricing tiers had changed fairly significantly and though I was initially frustrated the team at smile worked very hard to find a solution that would work for our business needs and keep our rewards program uninterrupted for our customers..

Niagara Fresh Market
Canadá
Questão respondida por Smile.io 4 de outubro de 2023

Thank you for your feedback it is really helpful to enable us to improve. I've reached out via email to see if we can help resolve this situation for you.

Best regards

David

28 de dezembro de 2023

So far, so good. We are still new top the app and exploring it. the CS team is awesome.

Pink Moon