Sinch MessageMedia SMS , 17 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 6 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 18 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
20. kesäkuu 2022

These guys are awesome! My Abandoned Cart automation has a consistent ROI of 17,000% Thanks so much

Privacy.clo
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. elokuu 2022

Great user interface! MessageMedia's customer success is team is top notch, big shout out to Lawrence S for his continued guidance.

iTechworld
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. maaliskuu 2021

Awesome customer service, but an even better product. Was super easy to setup and the results were fantastic :) I saw a 3x cart abandonment improvement!

Bella Sangría
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
17. marraskuu 2019

doesn't support the latest version of Safari on macOS, therefore the app is fairly useless as I am required to switch between browsers

Gladiator Fitness
MessageMedia vastasi 18. marraskuu 2019

Hi Gladiator Fitness, We’re sorry to hear that. We’re having trouble replicating this issue as the latest version of Safari is a supported browser (on both Windows and Mac). We’ve tried to call as we’d love to learn more and see what we can do to resolve this for you as a priority. Hope to speak soon.
Kind regards, the MessageMedia team.

12. marraskuu 2019

Found it straight forward to get going and have since bumped up by sales conversion rate quite substantially just by setting up the abandoned card reminders.

House of Heels
MessageMedia vastasi 18. marraskuu 2019

Thanks for the feedback House of Heels. We hope that SMS Marketing Automation keeps your sales up!
The MessageMedia team

Muokattu 16. huhtikuu 2021

Downloaded this app to increase my brand awareness and generate lost sales, was very surprised how easy it was to get started and set up. Primarily use it for win back and abandoned cart which has been very successful to date. I recommend all to use this app as part of their business.

Disti
17. toukokuu 2022

The app was amazing used it for a month but now $20 is stuck on my account and I can't use it. every time I try to send it says "cannot send try again later". I messaged customer service and their asking for a customer ID I can't find.

BriiBoutique.llc
Yhdysvallat
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. helmikuu 2020

This app is great. It's really easy to send out SMS's to your customers. We have been able to re-engage with our customers with an easy to set up popup to capture phone numbers and to offer discounts. It's also very handy that you send abandoned cart reminders to customers. Highly recommend.

K9 Katering
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
MessageMedia vastasi 19. helmikuu 2020

Thanks for the kind words, K9 Katering. What a great store! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.
- MessageMedia

12. marraskuu 2019

Really simple app for SMS based marketing to re-engage customers with an easy to set up popup to capture phone numbers

z.concept
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä

Thanks z.concept!
The MessageMedia team

7. lokakuu 2021

Love this app! Has helped me close more sales. Great customer service that helped me get set-up. Cheaper than other SMS apps out there.

crispycrunch snacks