Snapchat Ads , 1.064 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 76% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 15% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 giugno 2023

This app dose not work don't waste your time downloading it!........................................

Style Fusion Fashion
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 2 minuti
1 giugno 2023

The app wont let me create a business account, so it doesn't even work for me unfortunately. Hope this problem is resolved shortly.

Hecate
Stati Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 8 minuti
24 aprile 2023

not working on chrome. I want to run snap ads on my shopify store so i downloaded the app. Tried making an account and it just keeps refreshing when i input my Snap account information. So i went on Snap Ads website and the same issue occured. I cleared chrome cache , cookies, relaunched chrome. Tried from incognito, none of it worked. I went on different browser and it started working/

Gretala
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Circa 17 ore
12 aprile 2023

Never tell me why it violates the advertising policy
Always says I violate their policy ,but never tell me the details , what kind of ad I can show , I made the ads picture totally the same with the sample but they still says I cant use my ads

Blackrice
Cina
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 20 giorni
11 aprile 2023

Very hard to use, lots of the ads are rejected with no real reason, and lots of technical issues, meta is much better in managing their ads.

The Skincare District
Emirati Arabi Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 5 mesi
5 febbraio 2023

Apparently, you don't read any of my emails and you just assume things and reply, I won't read any articles as I know before opening the link that I did what was in the article.
Also, the app was working before fine so it's not about installation. I provided you with a screenshot and It's clearly a problem with your app as there are many users facing the same problem, check the link below
Anyways, I deleted the app and deleted Snapchat accounts and I stopped running ads on the platform, I think your customer service is slow and you just keep sending links and articles to the user in hope that will fix the problem that you don't know how to solve.
Thank you for frustrating me and wasting my time!

Yada
Regno Unito
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 14 giorni
28 agosto 2022

I used it for my website. It says on snapchat ads it made more swipes but on my Shopify website i see less swipes than on snapchat ads

CaseHeaven
Austria
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 3 mesi
11 agosto 2022

It looks easy enough, however, every ad you try to run kicks back as a "Violation" of something .. but they do not tell you what said "violation" of the ad policy is. Once you read the policy, you still cant tell what the problem is, or how you are suppose to fix it. Seven thumbs down..

The Footwear Menu
Stati Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 7 giorni
29 giugno 2022

Worst Customer service ever. They never replied my messages. My ads got rejected and I tried to change the creative and everything I know but no changes. I sent them message since last month and they haven't replied me. The only thing I regretted was the time I wasted learning how to run Snapchat Ads

Diamonygift
Italia
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 2 giorni
22 maggio 2022

Snapchat is the worst app to use with Shopify. Where Shopify is about ease of use and simplicity, to operate Snapchat you'll need to have an IT qualification. Ads are not performing, and cost more than Ad lifetime value. I tried it over a year ago and now, nothing improved nothing changed. The support team responded but bit rigid, and will ask to read and research a ton of help documents. The experience with Snapchat Business Manager website is also not good, the whole thing is awkwardly setup. I'm going to delete this app permanently.

Worthwheels
Emirati Arabi Uniti
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: Oltre un anno