Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand , 606件のレビュー

• 評価の6%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の11%は1つ星です
2024年1月13日

This is the best quality print on demand for shoes. I wish they had more options though. I made a suggestion that they add "chunky/oversized sneakers" to their product list. I love their turn around time is favorable, their express shipping cost is one of the cheapest i have encounter. I an yet to receive a return from any customer because they werent pleased with the product. The smell is a bit overwhelming at first but not a deal breaker. The one suggestion i would strongly advice is to add retail custom packaging. Not everyone can order 300 boxes to just sit there. for an additional 2-3 bucks i would love to deliver my product in custom packaging.

FZwear
2023年11月14日

Shipping takes a billion years, but the shoes are really good quality. The finish is nice, good padding, good soles. The laces are nice. The box they also put the shoes in is good quality. I recommend this business for shoes (as I only tried the shoes).

lobonewyork
アプリの使用期間:約2年
編集日:2024年2月16日

Contacted support already 3 times for an issue and never heard back. By writing this review, i hope they will finally get in touch with me!

EDIT: UPDATE TO 3 STARS. after seeing my original 1 star review they reached out to me to resolve the problem; which is good. But they should have answered my mails in the first place. If writing a bad review is the only way to get in touch with them, that does not bode well for future business....

PrideGiftShop
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:11日
2023年10月7日

Absolutely awful POD company. I have several customers who have been waiting for OVER 2 MONTHS for their products to arrive and are still waiting. It's a shame because they have some good dress options. I've spent a lot of time and effort to add them to my shop but am going to have to take them down because customers want refunds and it's way too late to cancel the orders. Sellers beware!

Drop Dead Threads
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年3月6日

Overall very good service. I have been ordering various samples ( 100+) and so far my experience has been positive. Being relatively new i think this company can only get better and better.

The Merch by SIMA Visual Arts
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年3月27日

So far it is not a good experience. They do have a great collection of products to choose from, I am currently questioning whether or not my customers though will ever see their orders. Says 3-5 days to print, I am currently on 3 weeks.

They say they're working on improvements, I will gladly change my rating and review if they do. Until then, I would caution against using them.

beachfrontdrifter
2023年6月28日

The boots are great, customers have been very happy with them, but production time has been getting longer and longer. Also, I often pay for expedited shipping and have the boots shipped by regular shipping methods which is incredibly irritating. I have yet to receive a shipping refund for these oversights. They really need to step up their customer service and speed.

So Kawaii Shop
2019年10月24日

i used the printy 6 app to design a number of products including shoes that are available in sizes that are hard to come buy the work is extraodenary quality and i would refer them to anyone

rwewear
2018年8月16日

Thanks great app - cannot wait to check the quality - fast and easy

Ovahfx Fashion Fx
編集日:2019年8月13日

My only complaint is being asked to review before I get to see the finished product. I appreciate the design tools. I need to get back to work, and this app keeps asking for reveiws.

Twisted Preppy