Printy6 ‑ Print On Demand , 609件のレビュー

• 評価の6%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の11%は1つ星です
2021年8月3日

I love the shoe design capability, I believe this tool is going to be a great fit for the look I'm creating!

Thirty Five Park
2021年7月20日

This has expanded my product base greatly. Offering an array of print options and products choices that my customers love.

BROOKLYN REPUBLIC APPAREL
2019年2月3日

I tried this app and IT IS one of THE BEST out there hands down. Do not let these guys get away from you. Try them out, you will not regret it!!

wine candi
編集日:2021年5月18日

I have had an item "in production" for 14 days. Support is not responsive, customer is frustrated, Printy 6 help is non-existent. They replied to this review but still have not relied to the support ticket that was "created" on my behalf.

Phoenix Shaving
Printy6が返信しました 2021年5月17日

Dear,

This is John from Printy6, we noticed that you have an order is in production about 14 days, and you sent us several emails but didn't get response from us, I have checked your order #98430 , we are so sorry for the order was delayed, we cannot produce this item for you, because of the mockup image is created so long time ago, we had a upgrade and a migration for the mockup images, during this migration, your Shopify store is inactive, caused the image lost, you need to re-submit the image to us.

We haven't received your emails until now, we are still looking into what was happened about the lost emails, If you can get this email, please get back to us ASAP , we are so sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Thanks.

2018年5月18日

I am brand new to Print on Demand and Printy6 has been so easy to use to create my products! I even had a newbie question and they answered my question right away!

Sleuth Shop
2021年1月2日

Created my first 3 items and it is very easy to use. The speed of delivery and quality of merchandise isn't known yet.

Carl Higgs - Photographer
2018年5月26日

Can’t seem to edit or resize the image. The product visualization doesn’t seem to work either.

Thakurignstore
2020年2月21日

If there were 0 stars I would of chose that Printy 6 is a complete joke and I am not sure why Shopify would align themselves with this company. I have a customer who purchased an item a month ago and has not received their product. I emailed them several times the 1st excuse was the staff is celebrating Chinese new years wait until next week. They was not even going to let myself or the consumer know that of this unless I contacted them. Now they are saying that they do not know when the customer will get their product because of the virus and again I had to follow up with them after they took money and still no product has been shipped. If you don't want to start off poorly with your customers do not get this app it has been a complete nightmare I have contacted Shopify because they have affiliated with them to help solve this issue.

Lingo Ink
Printy6が返信しました 2020年2月22日

Hi,
This is John from Printy6, we are so sorry for the order was delayed, because the Chinese New Year Holidays and corona-virus in China, almost all factories and shipping companies were forced to go out of business.
The good news is the epidemic has been brought under control, our factory and shipping companies as been back in operation since 5 days ago, I wonder, could I just crave your more indulgence ? I think your order will be fulfilled within couple days, or we can just fully refund to you.
With regard to this case, we are deeply sorry.
Best Regards,
Thanks.

2019年5月23日

I used this app to design sneakers, watches and pillows and more, it served me well. However I would like to have more options as to what to do with my product once I'm finished, like storing it before I upload to my store.

Urban Defiance Apparel
2021年1月21日

Pretty App I like the product line the cloths and sportwear are very nice looking the items are nice as well. I wish I could up Product with bulk

DinhTung