Snowball: Affiliate Marketing , 181件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年2月2日

I have not tried the app yet, but I want to give a shoutout to the Snowball support team: always super-helpful and quick to fix any problems. Sincerely appreciate the efforts of this great team! Thank you!

Hostage Tape
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年1月11日

We really love Social Snowball! It's perfect for our business, and their team is just awesome to work with. Everything we need for our affiliate and even influencer programs is right here. Don't waste time looking elsewhere – Social Snowball has you covered!

Javy Coffee
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2024年2月1日

Everything from start to finish was SO easy and user-friendly, especially for our affiliates. It's incredible how well-organized the software is, so much so that it's basically hands-off once you get everything set up.

Their reps were helpful and quick to answer any questions we had. I'd recommend Social Snowball to anyone looking to upgrade their affiliate marketing!

Sour Strips
アプリの使用期間:29日
2024年1月22日

We are using Social Snowball for customer and affiliate referrals. The Social Snowball team has been supportive every step of the way in onboarding. We've bombarded them with multiple questions and feature requests for the first month and they are super quick to respond and help us come up with solutions. The app work pretty well now, and they have a robust product roadmap, so it will only get better.

Tumble
2024年2月2日

We have had a great experience during the onboarding process. They have helped us every step of the way. They can hop on a quick call if needed! And love that we communicate via slack!

Mentionables
2024年2月2日

Social Snowball's team is incredibly supportive, and the app has made managing our affiliate and influencer programs a breeze. Highly recommend!

Farmers Defense
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年12月13日

Mals is easy to work with and efficient! She always assists all of our needs quickly and helps with questions and concerns.

Só Dança USA
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
編集日:2023年12月21日

Support is super helpful, has been very easy to use so far!

CarGenerator
カナダ
2023年11月10日

Onboarding and set up was seamless and the Social Snowball Team has always been super helpful when we reach out! This has made our Ambassador Program as a whole an easier lift. Thank you!

Snibbs
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年11月7日

My experience with the app and with Malvika, my customer experience rep, has been great! She is super resourceful, helpful and responds on very short notice. The platform is easy to use and helps us have all our affiliates in one place! I totally recommend it.

Booty Parlor