Recensies (182)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
8 september 2022

Social Testimonial Slider Is the Best App to display your social Review on your site without any extra effort. Easy to Import and Display on any page of your site, Also the Support is amazing.

dreamparty.pk
Pakistan
12 dagen gebruiken de app
3 april 2023

Easy to set up and does what it needs to do..........................................................

PosterJunkie
Nederland
10 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 14 juli 2020

I have been using this app for awhile now and I absolutely love it. It makes it extremely easy to pull in my reviews and receive feedback from my customers.

GLAMBAKERY
10 dagen gebruiken de app
5 april 2020

App does a good job displaying testimonials. Fingers crossed for more control over how it displays in the future.

Texuh Port
7 maanden gebruiken de app
31 mei 2020

The app works great! Most importantly the support is unparalleled. Josh spent a good deal of time helping me to get all up and running.

Age Advantage Skincare
8 dagen gebruiken de app
10 juni 2021

this app is a gem, a must have if you want to import review from facebook. the free plan is very generous, the pro plan is also very afforable, the widget look nice on page, strongly recommended I hope they can improve the UI with more modern design to make it more enjoyable to use

SpineCare Engineer
Maleisië
8 dagen gebruiken de app
8 april 2020

Nice and simple - it's easy to use, works well and helpful support. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best, and this is a prime example! Thanks Josh!

Manuka Essentials
Nieuw-Zeeland
6 dagen gebruiken de app
22 maart 2020

Bullying for reviews isn't cool. But we've tried a lot of apps with Shopify that don't turn out as expected. This app did the trick and looks great.

Smokin Js
6 dagen gebruiken de app
15 februari 2022

I love the way this testimonial slider looks on my home page! I'm tech challenged and find integrating stuff on shopify a bit challenging sometimes so I was so grateful when Josh was able to help me out answering questions and going above and beyond to get me sorted with HTML codes and integration of the app. Thanks Josh!

Magnolia Beauty
Nieuw-Zeeland
5 dagen gebruiken de app
4 mei 2020

Really nice app! Thanks Josh. Easy to install and use, even for a nervous newbie. Customisable, making the slider fit with the look of your site is no problem. Best of all, it's free - such a huge support to new businesses and those operating from home in difficult circumstances. I look forward to increased social trust from using this app over time. Thanks again!

Little Goody New Shoes Australia