Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 dicembre 2023

This app has transformed our LIVEs! It has helped streamline our backend operations and sales. No more trying to figure out who wants what and no more manual invoicing. This app is user-friendly and has given us back our time. Our online business manager has been working closely with Joe (the CEO), who has been super helpful! Definitely a game-changer!

Amazin Trendz
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 dicembre 2023

I absolutely love this app for my website and fb!! I used to have commentsold and an app, and it was a waste because my customers would always come to my website but not utilize my app. So I canceled and came to soldlive and it has been a game changer! It is so much more user friendly as well. My customers love the ease of checking out and they can subscribe to my notifications through their messenger! I’m in love!! Thank you soldlive for giving me better features at an affordable price!!

Heather's Heavenly Boutique
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 novembre 2023

This app is wonderful ! User friendly, works as described and also the best customer service ! These guys will answer all your question in a very short time frame

marketonmainnc
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
17 ottobre 2023

So far so good! I have been working intimately with Joe (the CEO) and Joy (customer support) and both have been super helpful. Joy responds promptly with detailed answers, even screenshots when necessary! I am pleased with the ease of use of this platform and recommend it to you, as well!

Mexicali Blues
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
15 novembre 2023

I recommend SoldLive app, it has made selling live really easy for me and my customers!

In The Beginning Boutique
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 agosto 2023

Joe & the team at soldlive truly care about their product! The customer service is fast, thorough & thoughtful. And they are ALWAYS asking for feedback on how to improve.

If you sell live on social media, soldlive is a game changer!

Flamingo Boutique By Dani
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 aprile 2023

I'm not a "review-writer". I should be, but honestly running a business is busy work and I don't take the time like I should. That said, I wanted to share my experience with Joe & the SoldLive app because of the valuable impact it has had on our business.

We have a unique selling model with a network of affiliates across the US. This is the only social media live selling app that has successfully met our needs and worked with our other systems (shopify, commission apps, etc.) how we need it to. This is in large part to the hard work and extra time that Joe has dedicated to help us tweak it to our very particular specs. Not to mention the many built-in features that allow for lots of options.

I am incredibly appreciative of the time he takes to help us and his willingness to always hop on a call and flush through our issues or needs in record time. He is creative and always thinking about what's next.

I love how this app has helped up to grow our business and am excited for all of the potential it has. Our customers of all ages are able to understand and utilize the comment-selling features with ease. They are also always working to add new features or benefits.

We are a small company that does not expect this level of individual support so we really value developers who see us as more than just a subscription. Thanks Joe!

AsherKate
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
SoldLive ha risposto 8 maggio 2023

Thank you Gina!

If you ever want to have a zoom call with the founder of SoldLive to discuss your live sales, please reach out to the support team and we will help you schedule a time with him.

18 agosto 2023

Hardly any customer support. No one to speak with on the phone. We had to piece together how it works. No tutorials to explain layovers. We did a live with what we taught ourselves and the products were not changing on Facebook when we would hit next on the laptop. We are not even sure if we are doing it correctly since the customer support we receive is "send a screenshot". Some things can't be fixed with a "screen shot" and a phone conversation would go a long way. When we first installed app we were offered a zoom call with the founder. We didn't schedule one immediately, and now we are one month in & all we are getting is email support hours or even days after you contact. Embarrassing on facebook last night using it!

Pink Julep Boutique
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
SoldLive ha risposto 22 agosto 2023

This is a very disappointing and surprising review.

I went back and checked, and Joy had responded to every single email you sent within 24 hours. She pointed you to our overlay tutorials like https://help.getsoldlive.com/article/83-overlays

She asked for screenshots since she was trying to understand the issue you were seeing. But you did not let her help you.

Zoom calls are not available on the $50/month plan you were on. But I offered you one anyway, and you did not respond.

I followed up with my offer to talk over zoom, but you did not respond to that either. It seems like you insist on a phone call, but we simply do not offer phone support even on our $500/month plan.

We have decided to ban your store from installing SoldLive in the future since we cannot meet your expectations of phone support. I'm sorry we were not a good fit for you.

3 maggio 2023

I really enjoy using SOLD Live. At first it was a bit confusing trying to understand how to get my customers to subscribe but once I got that done it was pretty easy. It makes my LIVE SELL events much more easier.

All That She Needs
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
SoldLive ha risposto 8 maggio 2023

Thank you Crystal!

23 maggio 2023

I love this app! The automatic daily posting of products is a huge time saver for me and going live is so easy!
The support staff is great to reach out with any changes or updates and helps me decide which ones are best for me and my shop. I can’t say enough good things about this app! THANK YOU SOLD LIVE!

MiaBellaBoutique
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
SoldLive ha risposto 23 maggio 2023

Thank you for your review!