SoldLive: FB & IG Live Selling , 126件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年3月27日

I switched from CS to SoldLive about 2 years ago and I am so happy I did! My customers felt "pushed" with CS but with SoldLive there isnt the excessive push to get them to shop. They already shopped my shopify website so comfortably. Plus they don't have to make an account, everything is linked through Shopify. I love the look of it when we go Live and still makes me feel "official." PLus the customer service is phenomenal! Can't recommend these guys enough

Whiskey & Lace Clothing Boutique
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
SoldLiveが返信しました 2024年3月28日

Thank you for your review!

We took your most recent live and made 1-min reels from it:

If these look good to you, let us know and we'll automatically make these after every live and let you post them as shoppable reels.

2024年3月14日

This ap makes selling on Facebook easy. I use to take hours after every sale and read through the comments to create invoices, now items go directly into the customers cart. My customers (mostly 55+) find it easy to use as well.

Rubies Inc.
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約2年
SoldLiveが返信しました 2024年3月25日

Thanks so much for your review.

And thanks also for your loyalty (we see you've been using SoldLive for more than 2 years)

We invite friendly customers to beta test new features, and we'll be in touch soon!

2024年4月23日

Sold Live has completely transformed the landscape of live product selling with its innovative platform! As an enthusiastic user, I’m thrilled to share how this app has revolutionized the way I engage with live streaming sales events.

One of the standout features of Sold Live is its seamless integration of live streaming and e-commerce, allowing sellers to showcase their products in real-time while interacting with viewers in a dynamic and engaging manner. The ability to ask questions, make inquiries, and even place orders directly within the live stream creates an immersive shopping experience like no other.

The app’s user-friendly interface makes it incredibly easy for sellers to set up and manage their live streams, with intuitive tools for uploading product images, writing descriptions, and setting prices. Additionally, Sold Live offers built-in marketing features to help sellers reach a wider audience and drive sales, including promotional banners, social media integration, and targeted notifications.

Markiza Moda Italiana
スロバキア
2024年5月3日

Really great app, Genius actually!

We've never done lives before so was trying to figure out how to do it and research lead us to this app. Which is the only app if you wanna do this as a Shopify seller as it invoices directly from Shopify seamlessly, we have automatic fulfillment set up for all our products and the orders that came through the app fulfilled automatically. We also have different variants per product and the customers received DM's on IG to select all the variants in our product sets and managed to check out without issues. I feel like I could start a live sale only business to make money with this app. Go for it!

VETCHY
アプリの使用期間:9日
SoldLiveが返信しました 2024年5月4日

Thank you for your review. It's amazing that you did $15K in sales on your very first live with SoldLive!

We love working with Shopify Plus stores like yours that sell high quality products to a rabid fanbase. And the success you found just a couple days after installing SoldLive is more a testament of your awesomeness than our software.

We're just happy we can automate the invoicing for you to take the boring work off your plate. Look forward to many more successful Instagram live sales together!

2023年12月12日

This app has transformed our LIVEs! It has helped streamline our backend operations and sales. No more trying to figure out who wants what and no more manual invoicing. This app is user-friendly and has given us back our time. Our online business manager has been working closely with Joe (the CEO), who has been super helpful! Definitely a game-changer!

Amazin Trendz
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
SoldLiveが返信しました 2024年3月14日

Thank you for the kind review! We'd like to invite you to beta test a new feature that automatically creates shoppable 60-second reels from your live. Please get in touch if you'd like to test it

2023年12月10日

I absolutely love this app for my website and fb!! I used to have commentsold and an app, and it was a waste because my customers would always come to my website but not utilize my app. So I canceled and came to soldlive and it has been a game changer! It is so much more user friendly as well. My customers love the ease of checking out and they can subscribe to my notifications through their messenger! I’m in love!! Thank you soldlive for giving me better features at an affordable price!!

Heather's Heavenly Boutique
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
SoldLiveが返信しました 2024年3月14日

2023年11月6日

This app is wonderful ! User friendly, works as described and also the best customer service ! These guys will answer all your question in a very short time frame

marketonmainnc
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年10月17日

So far so good! I have been working intimately with Joe (the CEO) and Joy (customer support) and both have been super helpful. Joy responds promptly with detailed answers, even screenshots when necessary! I am pleased with the ease of use of this platform and recommend it to you, as well!

Mexicali Blues
2023年8月20日

Joe & the team at soldlive truly care about their product! The customer service is fast, thorough & thoughtful. And they are ALWAYS asking for feedback on how to improve.

If you sell live on social media, soldlive is a game changer!

Flamingo Boutique By Dani
2023年11月15日

I recommend SoldLive app, it has made selling live really easy for me and my customers!

In The Beginning Boutique