Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 december 2022

Great application , probably the best out there right now.
The problem is with their costumer service and support , very disrespectful , logging out in the middle of the conversation you had with them , replying after 4 days , some of my tickets were never replied and my problems have yet to be fixed - not the best experience .

Silk & Salt
10 maanden gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 11 december 2022

We take feedback very seriously, we pride ourselves on our customer support and delivering a great experience for users of our app. We will investigate your points raised and ensure these are remedied.

13 maart 2023

Our team cannot express how incredible the SparkLayer team is with words. They exceeded every expectation in regard to customer service and implementation assistance.

The app itself is very intuitive and thoroughly documented. It's possible to install this entirely on your own but we highly recommend allowing the SparkLayer team to assist you.

The app has limitations imposed by Shopify API and SparkLayer is up front about these and provides you with options to work around these limitations with the use of other apps.

We highly recommend this App and the team behind it!

Force 6
10 dagen gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 6 april 2023

Thank you!

1 maart 2023

bang on the money. THANK YOU Sparklayer for understanding what we all needed and making it a simple process to implement. Orders are up and running and making a world of difference to our business and customer experience. :-)

Herboo
Verenigd Koninkrijk
7 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 19 december 2022

Excellent app. Very great support to get this installed. I can't wait to start utilizing this for our enterprise customers. It does take a bit of work to get things started, but the directions are very clear.

CineConcerts
7 dagen gebruiken de app
24 januari 2023

They have a wonderful customer support and help you in the process. Despite that, the B2B configurations are exactly what you want in a B2B site!

Home Kool Home® Distribution
Portugal
6 dagen gebruiken de app
2 maart 2023

Good App! Great customer service, very supportive team! They helped get everything live and working in a sort period of time

L'COUTURE
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
5 maanden gebruiken de app
10 april 2023

I've tried most of the other wholesale solutions on the Shopify App Store and so far Spark Layer has been the most professional and complete product of them all. It's a real project to set up if you want it to be right and have different wholesale groups, so be prepared for that. It's also unnecessarily complicated in many ways and I feel that the ease of use could be simplified without losing any functionality. That said, the support has been great any time I have a question, but they don't work weekends and it can take a couple days to hear back. Overall I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a serious wholesale solution, but be prepared to invest some time into getting it properly set up.

FreeForm Coffee Roasters
27 maart 2023

the app had a rather significant flaw: it didn't include any fields for entering tax data (Id tax, Vat number, etc.) to issue the invoice. I received fast and decisive assistance and they entered these fields in the checkout form: well done!

Lady Venezia Shop
Italië
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 6 april 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We do partner with a number of Shopify apps who offer ways to capture Tax information, we will review how we can make this more accessible for our customers!

29 december 2022

We have tried and failed using several solutions for B2B on Shopify. This is the first app that we have tried that actually delivers. It could be complicated, but Sparklayer makes it simple. And it evolved all the time, with new functions that you didn't know you needed :). They have a great library of support guides that will help you get started. We could only ask for the multi currency/ Markets to be more developed since we are using two currencies. But I am told it is in the works!

You won't be disappointed.

Espresso Gear
Zweden
6 augustus 2022

Incredible support from the team at SparkLayer and a great product. If you're looking for a B2B solution, don't waste your time trying the other solutions. I went through that and SparkLayer is clearly the best. The other solutions require work arounds and hacks, SparkLayer works as a (mostly) independent system. It includes all the features you should need. Other apps make you buy add-on apps to do simple things like having a B2B order form. The team at SparkLayer did all the installation steps for me. When I ran into challenges with my set up, or trying to do something out of the ordinary, they jumped in and helped me out. They even spotted mistakes that another app had made and showed me how to fix those as well. The support from SparkLayer has been the best I have EVER experienced for software.

Little Green Dog