Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
17 augustus 2023

Absolutely love this app! The perfect solution for our B2B customers and support is quick to help with all queries. We are enjoying the app and everything it has to offer.

Freddy.Wear B2B
Zuid-Afrika
28 dagen gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 19 augustus 2023

Thank you!

17 juli 2023

Works great. Quite easy to install yourself, but otherwise they do it for you. Support has been good and knowledgeable.

Much better than any alternative I've had a look at. And the app really seems thought through, well coded, and new features are being released regularly. Recommended.

Ophena
Zweden
24 dagen gebruiken de app
3 april 2023

We were in need of an app that our sales team could use to place orders on behalf of customers in their territory. The team at Spark Layer have been super helpful in getting us setup and assisting us with any issues that we have. Keep up the great work guys!

Toshi
Australië
5 maanden gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 6 april 2023

Thank you for your kind review - we really appreciate the feedback!

19 juni 2023

Very useful tool.
I manage to set it up swiftly and it does what it is supposed to do in a very elegant and effective manner.
Very happy overall.
Support is also very effective which is a major bonus.

Babylon Fishing
Frankrijk
4 maanden gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 19 juni 2023

Thank you for the review! We're glad SparkLayer has been easy to set up appreciate your kind words about our support.

Bewerkt 16 juni 2023

I recently had the pleasure of start using the SparkLayer B2B app for my Shopify store, and I must say, the customer support truly exceeded my expectations. I was blown away by the speed and professionalism of the service provided. The developer team installed the app within a day, and they were readily available to address all of my questions and concerns.

What impressed me even more was the extensive and well-written documentation provided. It made the setup process a breeze and allowed me to fully understand the app's functionalities. The user experience is exceptional, with a sleek and sharp design that is aesthetically pleasing. The front end of the app is well-thought-out and user-friendly.

Not only did the app itself surpass my expectations, but the customer support team also went above and beyond to assist me with customizing the code. Their responsiveness and clear communication made the entire process seamless and efficient.

In my experience, this app is undoubtedly the best B2B app I have come across. The level of support and the quality of the product are unparalleled. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a top-notch solution for their Shopify store.

Norrviva
Zweden
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
4 juli 2023

Sparklayer App is a game-changer for B2B retailers. It offers high-end features at an affordable price, ensuring quality without breaking the bank. The seamless integration with Shopify enables efficient B2B functionality, allowing warehouses to handle orders like B2C. Onboarding is smooth and supported by a friendly customer support team. Sparklayer App understands B2B needs and empowers retailers to thrive. Elevate your operations with Sparklayer App today!

EDGAR
Duitsland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
25 april 2023

This really is a game-changing app for anyone that wants to run a wholesale (B2B or Hybrid B2B & D2C) online shop and not have to pay for Shopify Plus.

It's fairly easy to set up although some dev experience would be advantageous when interpreting certain features.

Fantastic customer support and development team. It's enabled WOW facial limited to port over from a limited WooCommerce store and have the confidence to further build and develop a wholesale offering.

Highly recommended.

WOW Facial
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
25 juni 2023

Expensive and is pretty basic for the money. Tax is not dealt with in a business friendly manor, does not support business to business well.

Lighthouse Marine Equipment Ltd
Nieuw-Zeeland
6 maanden gebruiken de app
21 april 2023

Only had the App installed for a week or so and it works great! A little complex to setup, I did the first couple of easy steps however the support team have been excellent and did the rest! I highly recommend so far :)

Cutthroat New Zealand
Nieuw-Zeeland
2 maanden gebruiken de app
10 april 2023

I've tried most of the other wholesale solutions on the Shopify App Store and so far Spark Layer has been the most professional and complete product of them all. It's a real project to set up if you want it to be right and have different wholesale groups, so be prepared for that. It's also unnecessarily complicated in many ways and I feel that the ease of use could be simplified without losing any functionality. That said, the support has been great any time I have a question, but they don't work weekends and it can take a couple days to hear back. Overall I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a serious wholesale solution, but be prepared to invest some time into getting it properly set up.

FreeForm Coffee Roasters