Recensies (200)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
19 maart 2024

The best B2B app for Shopify. So flexible, and....the support is outstanding.

Murano Homes
6 maanden gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 21 maart 2024

This is so great to hear, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

16 januari 2024

BEST APP EVER!! This B2B solution that integrates with Shopify is everything we needed and works extremely well. The Support team are excellent; truly knowledgeable, dedicated, very reachable, and above-all, they went over-and-above to help us fix issues before we went live! We have standard Shopify store which integrates with our SAGE300 ERP system and are now able to service all of our B2B customers.

I am truly impressed with the APP and even more so with the Support! Definitely recommend this app and company!!

Linda

Union Nature Aroma-Phyto
7 maanden gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 14 februari 2024

Thanks very much for your kind review 😊

17 februari 2024

Perfect for our B2B requirements but even more so, the level of responsiveness, professionalism and knowledge about how to setup and optimise our wholesale channel has been invaluable. Specific shout out to Alex Dixey who has helped us tremendously. I spent a lot of time looking at a lot of different solutions and Sparklayer has my absolute endorsement and recommendation.

Baker & Bray
10 dagen gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 19 februari 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review - we'll pass this on to Alex and the rest of the team!

18 januari 2024

For our webshop we needed several B2B functions. SparkLayer offers these functions in 1 package, which is very convenient. SparkLayer also has great customer service, the team offers quick support with questions and customizations on our webshop. Definitely recommend SparkLayer for B2B webshops.

Dutchie
Nederland
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
11 januari 2024

Fantastic addition to our website to allow B2B ordering.

I am able to offer different trade discount rates to each customers very simply. It integrated very easily with Shopify and is a very to use.

They’re always willing to listen to our feedback and put our ideas on their future roadmap.

I would highly recommend SparkLayer if you need a B2B solution, and is a fraction of the cost of Shopify Plus and does so much more.

34 St John Ltd
4 maanden gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 17 januari 2024

Thanks for the review - it has been a pleasure working with you!

9 februari 2024

I have been searching for an effective easy to use B2B App, most are complicated unless you have a good IT background. Came accross Sparklayer and been running for a few days and its great. Alex and his team reached out (I mean really reached out to assist setting up) Well done to them its worth $49 per month. Great Job guys !

Hammer Nutrition UK Official Distributor
12 dagen gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 19 februari 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback, we'll share this with Alex and the team!

6 maart 2024

The customer support was and is still amazing!

MEGAMI B2B
Duitsland
26 dagen gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 7 maart 2024

Thanks so much for the great feedback, we'll pass it on to our team :)

9 januari 2024

Great app, does everything that we need it to and they are always developing new features. Customer service is also excellent.

Green and Wilds - Trade
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 17 januari 2024

Thank you! 😊

25 januari 2024

I must highlight the outstanding customer service provided by SparkLayer! In 4-5 months of using the app, their support team has consistently exceeded my expectations in every aspect.

Benfida
België
5 maanden gebruiken de app
19 februari 2024

The single best Wholesale app we've ever used. It's FANTASTIC. I can't get over how simple, streamlined and easy it is to use.

They set it up within 6 hours of downloading it, managed all the website integration which can be tricky sometimes.

Had one small glitch occur and got a response in the live chat within 15 minutes saying what happened and that they'd fixed it.

Superb App! I encourage you to download and use it, 10/10

Murgs
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 20 februari 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's so great to hear you're enjoying using our app - we'll pass the feedback to our Support team!