Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 29 november 2023

Easy to install, top support. Get your B2B-Shop without paying 2k for Shopify Plus. Highly recommended!
----
After 6 months usind Spark Layer we are happy with our choice. B2B clients are glad to us this comfortable way of shopping. The support still is quick and very helpful.

Feine Dame Handelsagentur
Duitsland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 6 juli 2023

It is truly outstanding! From the moment I started using it, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface and the range of features it offered.

SparkLayer B2B app proved to be the perfect solution for managing my trade account efficiently. The app's intuitive design made it easy to navigate through various sections and access the information I needed. It provided me with real-time updates on my orders, inventory, and customer data, allowing me to stay on top of my business operations effortlessly.

What truly sets SparkLayer apart, however, is their exceptional customer support. Alex, the support representative I interacted with, went above and beyond to assist me. His knowledge and professionalism were truly commendable. He patiently addressed all my queries and guided me through any challenges I faced, ensuring that I had a seamless experience with the app.

The features offered by SparkLayer B2B app are comprehensive and cater perfectly to the needs of trade account holders. From streamlined order management to robust inventory tracking and insightful analytics, it provided me with a complete toolkit to boost my business efficiency.

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly recommend SparkLayer B2B app to anyone in the trade industry. It is a game-changer! The app's user-friendly interface, extensive features, and top-notch customer support, exemplified by the outstanding assistance from Alex, have truly exceeded my expectations. SparkLayer is, without a doubt, the go-to app for managing trade accounts effectively.

Troop London
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
17 augustus 2023

Absolutely love this app! The perfect solution for our B2B customers and support is quick to help with all queries. We are enjoying the app and everything it has to offer.

Freddy.Wear B2B
Zuid-Afrika
9 maanden gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 19 augustus 2023

Thank you!

Bewerkt 16 juni 2023

I recently had the pleasure of start using the SparkLayer B2B app for my Shopify store, and I must say, the customer support truly exceeded my expectations. I was blown away by the speed and professionalism of the service provided. The developer team installed the app within a day, and they were readily available to address all of my questions and concerns.

What impressed me even more was the extensive and well-written documentation provided. It made the setup process a breeze and allowed me to fully understand the app's functionalities. The user experience is exceptional, with a sleek and sharp design that is aesthetically pleasing. The front end of the app is well-thought-out and user-friendly.

Not only did the app itself surpass my expectations, but the customer support team also went above and beyond to assist me with customizing the code. Their responsiveness and clear communication made the entire process seamless and efficient.

In my experience, this app is undoubtedly the best B2B app I have come across. The level of support and the quality of the product are unparalleled. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a top-notch solution for their Shopify store.

Norrviva
Zweden
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
5 oktober 2023

The app works perfectly, just as described. We had the support team install it on the store, and they had the installation and setup done within 30 minutes after contacting them! Really impressed with the support team in general, always quick to reply and extremely helpful.

Suprabeam DK
Denemarken
3 dagen gebruiken de app
25 april 2023

This really is a game-changing app for anyone that wants to run a wholesale (B2B or Hybrid B2B & D2C) online shop and not have to pay for Shopify Plus.

It's fairly easy to set up although some dev experience would be advantageous when interpreting certain features.

Fantastic customer support and development team. It's enabled WOW facial limited to port over from a limited WooCommerce store and have the confidence to further build and develop a wholesale offering.

Highly recommended.

WOW Facial
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
19 juni 2023

Very useful tool.
I manage to set it up swiftly and it does what it is supposed to do in a very elegant and effective manner.
Very happy overall.
Support is also very effective which is a major bonus.

Babylon Fishing
Frankrijk
4 maanden gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 19 juni 2023

Thank you for the review! We're glad SparkLayer has been easy to set up appreciate your kind words about our support.

7 augustus 2023

We've been looking of a B2B Storefornt and decided to try SparkLayer. Downloading the SparkLayer Dawn theme made the installation really easy. The support team has been really responsive in helping us customize the elements for our B2B customers. Our first B2B clients have found it easy to use.

Hamboards
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
17 augustus 2023

10 out of 5 stars! BEYOND industry stander customer service.
I can't speak highly enough about all the amazing options we have ahead of us thanks to SparkLayer!

As a growing B2B, we were in search of a simple solution to meet our daily B2B needs. SparkLayer and the team over there came to the rescue! We have easily been able to start a functional B2B site using all the help, tips and tricks, and customer service chat sparklayer has to offer. Not only do they fulfill almost 98% of our needs for B2B customization, but they point you directly to the 2% to make sure you are working at a fully functional 100%! Did I mention that all of this amazing service has been offered WHILE WE ARE STILL IN THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD. Talk about customer driven mentality. SparkLayer will take my business into the future. I suggest you give the free trial period a go, you wont regret it.

My Store
Verenigde Staten
4 dagen gebruiken de app
SparkLayer heeft geantwoord 19 augustus 2023

Thank you so much for the review! 😊

25 juni 2023

Expensive and is pretty basic for the money. Tax is not dealt with in a business friendly manor, does not support business to business well.

Lighthouse Marine Equipment Ltd