Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 settembre 2020

Good app, does what it promises, and customizations are possible via support. excellent support, clear communication an timely responses.

Ekster®
2 giugno 2023

Shipra was very quick to respond to our questions, would recommend, happy with the app add on and the service provided.

PowerMark
Regno Unito
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
1 luglio 2021

Great value app, plus the support is quick and easy to work with when minor tweaks are needed. Highly recommended!

Abstract Ocean
14 ottobre 2019

This app is amazing great functionality and performance. The support team is great they responded quickly and they were more than happy to help with the installation.
I really recommend this Addon

Lagado Watches
RAS di Hong Kong
Data modifica: 2 settembre 2021

I wanted an add-on app that is straightforward on the backend and not too in-your-face on the customer side. I tried a few before finding this one, which is exactly what I was looking for. As a bonus, customer service is AMAZING, helping to work out theme-specific bugs with the code and getting the app running perfectly. Five stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ * Update a few days later * I needed to contact customer service for a second time to ask about a specific "add to cart" functionality. I was told that it doesn't exist but that the backend team would be notified so they can consider the update in the future. As we all know, it's generally a dead end or at least an extremely long wait when a company says this. Well, in UNDER 24 HOURS the backend team had not only added the function but sent me a demo and offered to implement the new feature in my shop. What?!! That's unbelievably great service. SpiceGems truly is a gem. Thank you! Five stars is not enough! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Chickabug
12 aprile 2021

Awesome app! The help was next level. I couldn't work out a few things in installing it or customising the look and they we're super helpful in doing it all for me. Would definitely give them a go if you need add ons to your products. It functions well and the products are add to the cart as they should without affecting any other apps functioning correctly.

Low n Slow Meat Co. Online Store
20 febbraio 2023

Great app for product options. Easy to set up and easy to use. As good as the app is, the customer service is just as good. Needed help with some formatting and they came through quickly and professionally. I would highly recommend!

Plastic Bag Partners
Data modifica: 27 ottobre 2021

Spice Gems has been very responsive to our requests and helpful in navigating the options for a successful implementation on Shopify.

decoratd
4 ottobre 2020

Amazing customer service, made the experience of the app suited to our store perfectly! Customer service here is top notch and highly recommend the app if you are on the fence at all!

Planner Press
16 luglio 2019

Great app. Simple and easy to use, served the purpose I needed it for. Customer support is excellent too, developers promptly assisted with installation and customising the app's appearance to match my store's theme.

Botanical Art Florist