Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 93% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 9 febbraio 2024

We had a misunderstanding which the support team has quickly resolved.

For all those looking for a spin for discount app - this does exactly that. It allows discount customization and we are happy with being able to choose between set discount codes or generating brand new ones.

Understandably, additional paid features are available.

DeltaHub
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 maggio 2024

The customer service provided by this app is commendable. They offer 24/7 support and have been very responsive and helpful in assisting us with setup and resolving any issues.

Luxe Lane
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 18 maggio 2024

Hi, thank you for the review! We tried to reach out via email, can you respond to us please info@easyappsecom.com

27 febbraio 2024

Great with communication wonderful Customer Service I love their app super easy to understand and activate and deactivate. I will highly recommend this app for your shopify store.

JewelnJoy
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 maggio 2024

great app, but somehow nobody mentioned:

FREE up to 100 impressions per month and we offer a 30-day FREE trial from install. After 100 impressions, it is $9.99 for 500 impressions, +$29.99 for 2,500 impressions and +$59.99 for unlimited impressions.

Surfari Surf Shop
Svizzera
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 18 maggio 2024

Hi, thank you for the review! The pricing is only for a few premium features, otherwise the app is completely free. So that pricing doesn’t need to apply, and only a small percentage of users participate in the premium features.

Data modifica: 20 marzo 2024

This is one of the good apps to use free of cost.

Kisna
India
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 11 marzo 2024

The comment is not true, payment has nothing to do with spins. This is 100% false.

We are sorry you had a bad experience and have reached out via email to make it right. Please respond and we'd be happy to work with you to find a solution.

28 febbraio 2024

Flexible setting, easy setup, and excellent customer service!

Linens Delight
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 7 dicembre 2023

UPDATED REVIEW: All money was refunded, and the free trial went exactly how I hoped. This app is great, especially the free function, which is great for most small businesses, however, the other tiers make it great for expanding. I do recommend trying the free trial, as it worked great for my store and was very customizable. Support did indeed reach out to me, and resolved all my problems. Great product, great company, overall very happy with this app.

Original Review: "Free" Trial is not free.
I decided to get this app to test before launching it publicly in my online store. I opted in for the free trial during this time to remove the EA branding in case I actually wanted to launch it earlier. I tested this app on different web browsers, mobile phones, computers, and tablets to make sure that it was what I wanted to start paying for and that it worked for all of my customers with my shops theme. A couple days later, there is a $9.99 charge. Apparently, during the free trial, if you go over 100 website views (which is not a lot, especially when all of those were generated by me visiting the website different times to test out different features) you end up having to pay for the free trial. I tried reaching out to support, and if they gave me an answer or helped me out I would've left a 5 star review, as the free version of this app is great - but no one reached back. It's sad as this was a good app that I could've continued using but hidden fees on "free" trials are not for me.

Urban Goods Collective
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 5 dicembre 2023

We are very very sorry for the mistake here. We've gone ahead and refunded the charges. There was an issue with the way we saved your trial start date. We are super sorry and we hope we can make this better for you. We have reached out over email.

25 luglio 2023

The Spin Wheel app has been a fantastic addition to our website, resulting in a remarkable 2% increase in conversion rates. Its simplicity and user-friendly interface made setup a breeze, and our customers love the interactive and gamified shopping experience. We're thrilled with the boost in sales. However, we hope for more design options to match our website theme better. Despite this, we highly recommend the Spin Wheel app to businesses looking to engage customers and improve conversions.

I AM LOVE PROJECT
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
5 settembre 2023

This is a really great free plug-in. Works really well and the support is fantastic, it was John who helped me when I had a few questions.
Once you get used to what each setting does it is possible to make it look however you like, appear whenever you want it to, and however you want it to.
Really nice addition.

JoJa.UK
Regno Unito
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 settembre 2023

This is a really good app. One of the best free spin wheel apps on shopify, I have collected so much more emails after adding this app to my store. I love that it is customizable with font and color. It's a really great app to add to the store.

Blessed Afrique Boutique