Recensioni (48)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 96% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle

free, I love it!

❤️
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 settembre 2023

Good app and good service. Easy to use and the developer responded to our questions promptly. Very pleased.

FindBuyTool
RAS di Hong Kong
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
21 settembre 2023

John is EXTREMELY HELPFUL and responsive. I needed some CSS customizations and he jumped in to help me with them. Great app and highly recommended!.

Bumble Plants
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
31 agosto 2023

Very Easy and usefull for take inscription

Achoo Store
Italia
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 19 marzo 2024

Very beautiful app, it's well done! I have to point out that the customer service very kind and helpful!

Ecosalute
Italia
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 dicembre 2022

This is a very good app. It's easy to install and use and a lot of fun. Just what I needed for my website.

Penny Tracker
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 20 dicembre 2022

Thank you so much! We're grateful to serve your business. If you ever have any suggestions please let us know.

29 marzo 2023

This app is briliant. It is so simple yet so effective. We were able to gather many Emails for just 2 days. I really like it beacause of the simplicity. The interface is really enjoyable and easy to use, this was a major requirement for us because the majority of our customers are over 40 and they are not very familiar with complicated apps.

AutoMaster.BG
Bulgaria
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 29 marzo 2023

Thank you so much for the kind feedback. Its a pleasure to serve your business. Please let us know if you have any other requests or feedback, thank you!

11 gennaio 2023

I think it is better than other apps. It's free and useful. Turning the wheel as if giving a reward to the customer is very useful for me. In this way, customers want to use the discount they have earned. In this way, I can successfully do my e-mail marketing.

Couteau Plus
Spagna
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 23 gennaio 2023

Thank you so much for the kind words! We hope to continue serving you and your customers!

2 dicembre 2022

La acabo de instalar hace unos pocos días, pero resulto fácil y amigable, esperemos que se obtengan los resultados esperados

Shoplania
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 9 dicembre 2022

Muchas gracias, apreciamos la oportunidad de trabajar para usted.

Data modifica: 4 giugno 2023

Amazing app and great customer service. So happy I was able to find this. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Desoire