Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 agosto 2023

the best option to make pop ups, very good design and it is very easy to configure, I loved it, it is very useful.

Juggle Pop
Messico
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 18 agosto 2023

Thank you so much for the review, please let us know if you need anything!

28 marzo 2023

Highly recommend this app! Works perfectly for my business and I recommend this over other apps. Give it a try.

Gills Sea Moss & Tings
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 28 marzo 2023

Thank you so much! It's a pleasure to serve your business and your customers. Please let us know if you have any additional needs or feedback.

24 aprile 2023

I recently started using the EA app for my online store and I am absolutely thrilled with the results. This app is a game changer when it comes to collecting customer emails and phone numbers for marketing purposes.

The app is incredibly easy to use and integrates seamlessly. I was able to create custom pop-ups and forms in minutes. This app is so easy to use!

Medusa Bikinis
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 settembre 2023

Good app and good service. Easy to use and the developer responded to our questions promptly. Very pleased.

FindBuyTool
RAS di Hong Kong
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
10 agosto 2023

App works great. Customer service was on point as well. They responded quickly to my question. I recommend it.

FILTHY LUCRE CLOTHING COMPANY - INFINITELY INFAMOUS
Circa 22 ore di utilizzo dell’app
9 giugno 2023

Very beautiful app and customer servie very kind

Ecosalute
Italia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
31 agosto 2023

Very Easy and usefull for take inscription

Achoo Store
Italia
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
16 maggio 2023

Super application.
Très professionnel, simple d’utilisation et tarif très convenable pour le service apporté n
Merci

jewelsclaws
Francia
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
28 marzo 2023

This app works very effectively in grabbing customers' attention. After using this app you can get your website's conversion increased by up to 20%. Recommended.

Baryar Food
Pakistan
22 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 28 marzo 2023

Thank you very much for the review. We're glad to hear the app has helped with your conversion rates. Please let us know if you have any other feedback or requests.

19 dicembre 2022

This is a very good app. It's easy to install and use and a lot of fun. Just what I needed for my website.

Penny Tracker
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
EasyApps ha risposto 20 dicembre 2022

Thank you so much! We're grateful to serve your business. If you ever have any suggestions please let us know.