Rezensionen (5.541)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 5 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
31. Mai 2024

Just hope you never have an issue with them. I did not recall purchasing a year membership and as soon as it was deducted from my account I contacted Spocket to see if it were possible to receive a refund. One of the reps said they would get back to me in 48 hours. I never heard back. I contacted them again and over several conversations, not only was nothing resolved but they also stopped answering me, which I consider very disrespectful. I would not work with them again and would recommend Zendrop or Syncee for someone looking to dropship as they have better customer service.

GInThePark
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Spocket hat geantwortet 23. Juni 2024

We're taking your feedback to heart and are working to improve our processes to prevent similar issues in the future. We'll make sure that our customer service team is more responsive and effective in resolving complex issues like this. - Erwin

28. März 2024

I used Spocket for over a year on the unicorn plan connected to a Shopfiy store. For us, some orders get processed fast, with no issues BUT too many don't. The main issue are the Sellers on the platform. Sellers don't seem to keep their inventory up to date. As a result, orders we receive end up not getting fulfilled in one way or another. Also, response time from Sellers is very slow which mean's customers have to wait for a long time only to get a response that item is not available! Spocket support is there (which is good) but they too must wait for Seller and can't do much other than wait. Sometime Seller cancels order without any reason! Also, when the sync is lost between Spocket and Shopify, it leaves inventory info inaccurate on Shopify. There don't have a tool to fix this.

I hope Spocket cleans up and kicks the slow responding Sellers off the platform very soon and addresses the Sync issue otherwise I will stop using them. I am not waiting for them and looking to find a better platform.

Zomdo Marketplace | Zomdo.com
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Spocket hat geantwortet 30. März 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience, and we apologize if we didn't meet your expectations. However, we're committed to resolving any concerns you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact us via chat or email at support@spocket.co, and we'll address this matter promptly. Your understanding and patience are greatly appreciated.

Bearbeitet am 21. Mai 2024

Do not install this app. Even when you sign up for the free version, they will start charging you for a paid version and WILL NOT STOP!! I have been trying for a month to get them to acknowledge that I do not owe them and they keep harassing me.

Do yourself a favor and use a different app.

After the response from the company, I have to add this to my review.

Over the last 2 days I have been called over 10 times by this company. Several of those calls were made before 7:00 in the morning. None of these times did the company leave a message. This type of harassment is exactly why I left the original review. The company can say whatever it wants to about its customer service, but I have experienced the "service" first hand.

My original review stands. Do NOT install this app. If you do, you will regret it.

East Urban Rides
14 tage mit der App
Spocket hat geantwortet 20. Mai 2024

We're very sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing it! This helps us know what we can improve on and you can rest assured that the appropriate actions will be taken to resolve these concerns. We are a resolution-driven company and we would love to sort this out for you. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help with any issues that you may have otherwise, please chat with us or send us an email at support@spocket.co so we can look into this matter right away. - Abby

2. Juli 2024

I don't know much about it. I just got up here and I'm trying to understand how it work so I can't say too much right now. Based on my experience with your platform have no experience no knowledge about this. I'm learning right now.

MyShopify variety store
11 tage mit der App
Spocket hat geantwortet 5. Juli 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We'll take your comments into consideration as we work to continually improve our service. Can you reach out to us via email at support@spocket.co or 24x7 live chat for further assistance? - Erwin

17. Juli 2024

It is confusing; it is shown that the app has a free plan, but when I login, I have to choose from the paid plan.
It would be better if it included a free plan to discover the app, as 14 days is not enough.

Chez Vous
Kanada
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Spocket hat geantwortet 19. Juli 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our app. We apologize for the confusion regarding our pricing plans.

We understand that our current 14-day free trial may not be enough time for some users to fully experience the benefits of our app. We're considering revising our pricing model to include a longer free trial or a more comprehensive free plan that allows users to get a better feel for the app before committing to a paid plan.

Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve our product and better meet the needs of our users. We'll take your suggestion into consideration as we continue to develop and refine our app. Thank you again for your honest feedback - we appreciate your input! - Erwin

8. Juli 2024

False advertising from the getgo. Company states that there is a free plan but after you install the app and give them your email address and other details, you cannot access anything without selecting a paid plan. So there is NO FREE PLAN at all as advertised. Why on earth would I ever consider signing up for a paid plan with a company whose first action with me is to lie and falsely advertise in order to get my details?

If you do not want to offer a free plan, that is your prerogative. But then remove that statement from your listing on the Shopify App Store!

Dazzling Delights
Irland
2 tage mit der App
Spocket hat geantwortet 11. Juli 2024

I apologize for the frustration and disappointment you've experienced with Spocket. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve our services.

If you're willing, could you please provide more details about your experience with Spocket via email at support@spocket.co? Your feedback will help us identify the root cause of this issue and make necessary changes to prevent it from happening again. - Erwin

3. Juni 2024

very poor quality of the products, as well as not that many items. I dont recommend this app. i will stick with them because I ve paid for the whole year! Before I've subsctibed with them I had a chat with their team and they ensure me that they have a good brands, turn out that is all cheap and crappy :(

Frosted House
Bulgarien
17 tage mit der App
Spocket hat geantwortet 23. Juni 2024

We're committed to providing high-quality products and excellent customer service. We understand that this has not been the case for you, and we're truly sorry for that. We're going to make sure to review our processes and improve our communication with our customers. - Erwin

6. April 2024

I am cancelling this acct, within my trial period. Thought I was going to love this app but not so much. 1) there are no reviews of the products so that I can see what other store owners feel about the products 2) which also means that there are no product reviews for my customers to look at, which means it will be hard to make sales. 3)was suppose to have a zoom meeting with someone named Mark. He never signed into zoom meeting. Doesn't look good for ongoing support.

Leisure Store 4You
3 monate mit der App
Spocket hat geantwortet 7. April 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Our sincerest apologies if we were not able to meet your expectations at this time. However, allow us to help you with your concern. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help with any issues that you may have otherwise, please chat with us or send us an email at support@spocket.co so we can look into this matter right away. Thank you for your understanding and patience! - Abby

12. April 2024

It is the worst dropshipping app I ever used in my life, with limited choices in terms of products, we add horrible customer support when you have problems...I demanded a refund for the first time in January 2024, and after 15 days with no feedback, I wrote my first testimonial on the Shopify app store, they contacted me to delete the testimonial in return for my refund...so I was so naive to believe their words and deleting my testimonial...after 4 long weeks of communication, emails, and messages...they sent me a falsified document showing that they sent the refund amount...and by contacting my bank I discovered that this document is just bullshit, and the bank confirms that there's no refund is sent to my card or account...sadly the pocket team was lying and they refuse then to give any proof documents ...I have all conversations, emails and screenshots....i recommend other dropshipping apps

My Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
3 monate mit der App
Spocket hat geantwortet 16. April 2024

I'm truly sorry to hear about your negative experience with Spocket. It's disappointing to learn that you encountered limitations with product choices and faced challenges with customer support. Additionally, the situation you described regarding your refund request and the subsequent communication with the Spocket team is concerning.

Transparency and integrity are values we take seriously, and I apologize if you felt misled or deceived during your interactions with us. We're committed to resolving this matter promptly and ensuring your satisfaction. We've reached out to you and are eagerly awaiting an update to ensure that you're provided with the resolution you deserve. Please feel free to respond at your earliest convenience.

Bearbeitet am 9. April 2024

AVOID!!! They took 2 payments annual from my account for on 2 days back to back! They have no customer service and no one will respond to you! They will just take more payments. I had to cancel my card and get a new one!! I know someone will reply to this comment saying email us and we will get it sorted blabla!!! the truth is they don't want to sort it out or refund or anything. Never do business with them, their service is bad. Their products are not very good references. The only thing that want is your money and not give the best service

re udapted from my last comment. he contacted me again to make me believe who was going to refund me. It's been 2 weeks who tell me who agrees to refund me and tell me Thursday to pass who cannot because I am in dispute with Paypall. I communicate with Paypal and mention to them that they do not want to refund and that they must respond to my dispute with Paypal. I sent back a message telling them I communicated with Paypal and told them who should respond to my dispute made via Paypal. 7 days no response following this. They make you believe who want to refund you to prove who gives good service. Never do business with them. because they tried to take 3 times the cancellation package after the first one passed. I had to cancel and block this payment. their service very bad and only think about the money. never do business with them. big red flag

wantana Jaithing
Kanada
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Spocket hat geantwortet 30. März 2024

We appreciate your feedback, and we're deeply sorry to learn about your experience. Please accept our sincere apologies if we fell short of your expectations. However, we're here to assist you with your concern. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via chat or email at support@spocket.co, and we'll investigate this matter promptly. Your understanding and patience are greatly appreciated.