Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 82% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 10% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
14 marzo 2024

I love everything about this program. Its very simple to use. I love the shipping times on my products.

5th & Barnett Creative Fashions
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Spocket ha risposto 18 marzo 2024

Hi 5th & Barnett Creative Fashions!
Wonderful! Thanks for choosing Spocket app for your dropshipping business. That's right, we made it easy for everyone and indeed simple and fast. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

26 aprile 2024

I love ordering my products through spocket for my online store.

Oh La'La' Boutique
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Spocket ha risposto 29 aprile 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you love using Spocket for sourcing products for your online store. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team.

28 febbraio 2024

The app is super user-friendly, making it easy to find amazing products to sell. What's really stood out to me, though, is the customer support. A special shoutout to Eleanor for being incredibly helpful. She answered all my questions promptly and ensured I had everything I needed to succeed. Highly recommend!!!

EasePeak
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Spocket ha risposto 2 marzo 2024

Hi EasePeak!
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with the assistance provided by Eleanor. Spocket is very much happy to help and provide all the assistance you need and it looks like we've achieved it. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

27 marzo 2024

Spocket offers an impressive range of high-quality products and a user-friendly platform, making it a top choice for e-commerce entrepreneurs looking to expand their inventory and streamline operations.

2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Spocket ha risposto 31 marzo 2024

Spocket provides an impressive array of high-quality products and a user-friendly platform, making it a top choice for e-commerce entrepreneurs aiming to expand their inventory and streamline operations. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need assistance!

7 maggio 2024

Spocket is a fantastic company that provides an excellent platform for dropshipping businesses. Their user-friendly interface, wide range of products, and efficient order processing make it easy for businesses to find and sell high-quality items. Their customer support team is also top-notch, always ready to help with any issues that may arise. I highly recommend Spocket to anyone looking to streamline their dropshipping operations and increase their profitability.

2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Spocket ha risposto 9 maggio 2024

Hi there!
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our Customer Support team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

12 aprile 2024

It is the worst dropshipping app I ever used in my life, with limited choices in terms of products, we add horrible customer support when you have problems...I demanded a refund for the first time in January 2024, and after 15 days with no feedback, I wrote my first testimonial on the Shopify app store, they contacted me to delete the testimonial in return for my refund...so I was so naive to believe their words and deleting my testimonial...after 4 long weeks of communication, emails, and messages...they sent me a falsified document showing that they sent the refund amount...and by contacting my bank I discovered that this document is just bullshit, and the bank confirms that there's no refund is sent to my card or account...sadly the pocket team was lying and they refuse then to give any proof documents ...I have all conversations, emails and screenshots....i recommend other dropshipping apps

3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Spocket ha risposto 16 aprile 2024

I'm truly sorry to hear about your negative experience with Spocket. It's disappointing to learn that you encountered limitations with product choices and faced challenges with customer support. Additionally, the situation you described regarding your refund request and the subsequent communication with the Spocket team is concerning.

Transparency and integrity are values we take seriously, and I apologize if you felt misled or deceived during your interactions with us. We're committed to resolving this matter promptly and ensuring your satisfaction. We've reached out to you and are eagerly awaiting an update to ensure that you're provided with the resolution you deserve. Please feel free to respond at your earliest convenience.

11 aprile 2024

Lot´s of products to choose from, reallt easy to import to your shopify store and great support!

Huppli
Svezia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Spocket ha risposto 16 aprile 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience with Spocket! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our platform to offer a wide selection of products and seamless integration with your Shopify store. Providing excellent support is a top priority for us, so we're glad to know that you've had a positive experience with our team. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

6 marzo 2024

Hated the spocket experience but the customer support was amazing! The agent OJ who helped me with unwanted add on costs hitting my account 3 days before the free trial ended! Watch all your free trials - diarise all of these as you go, if I were you.

Alabama Fox Incorporated
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Spocket ha risposto 11 marzo 2024

Hi there!
Thanks for sharing your positive review of OJ's service. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our service. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

Data modifica: 13 maggio 2024

I tried to give Spocket another try, but it’s just not going to work out with us. I can’t afford to keep continuing to refund customers due to sellers not shipping orders in a timely fashion.

The platform is ok if you have no issues but once a supplier doesn’t ship, Spockets response time is outrageous. I will no longer be using this platform once we receive a resolution on this last order. It’s too inconsistent and hurting our business.

7Kouture
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Spocket ha risposto 28 febbraio 2024

Hi 7Kouture!
We're very sorry to hear about your experience but thank you for sharing it! This helps us know what we can improve on and you can rest assured that the appropriate actions will be taken to resolve these concerns. We are a resolution-driven company and we would love to sort this out for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@spocket.co anytime. Thank you for giving us a chance and we wish you all the best! - Abby

28 febbraio 2024

I am at a lost for words of how grateful I am for the assistance, diligence, patience, attention to details Eleanor provided me, when I thought that my self inflicted problem resolving the issue I am encouterng was just too much for me to resolve on my own. She was on a live CHAT with me to explain and guide me thru the process of the issue Iam encountering. And for that I highly recommend this APP. Service is of utmost importance. I entered this business without any knowledge about it, but now I feel a lot better knowing that I have the Eleanor's of the world to help me out. I have yet to sell my first product, I am still in the process of building my site, putting it together, its challenging...but now my confidence just went up tremendously with Spocket and their Eleanor's on my corner. Thank so much!!

Kiko and Kit
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Spocket ha risposto 2 marzo 2024

Hi Kiko and Kit!
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our Customer Support team, especially Eleanor will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby