Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
19 april 2024

Most of my sales have been from Spocket suppliers. The selection is large and they always add new vendors. They carry many trendy and popular items.
I have had excellent customer service from their team, especially Eleanor.

Toxic Muse
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
Redigerat 14 maj 2024

I absolutely love Spocket! The integration process is smooth, and the interface is exceptionally clean and user-friendly. The notifications about products going out of stock are incredibly helpful.
edit: I want to add that today I needed to use customer support for the first time, and I had an amazing experience with John.

Yaparami Sparkle with Elegance
5 månader användning av appen
Spocket svarade 14 maj 2024

Hi there!

We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying the product selection and finding the website easy to use! We strive to maintain high standards for shipping and product quality, and we're confident you'll be satisfied with both.

If you have any questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co We're here to help ensure your experience with Spocket exceeds your expectations. - Abby

23 maj 2024

Spocket is a good application that significantly simplifies the process of adding products to a store. While there are some minor issues, particularly concerning the integration with products from AliExpress, these are primarily due to the Aliscraper app, not Spocket itself. Any questions or problems I've had were always resolved within a few days by Spocket's supportive and responsive team. Their customer service is commendable and greatly enhances the overall user experience.

TechGoZone
Slovakien
4 månader användning av appen
23 april 2024

I like Spocket, the most important thing is the support team which is available always.
Ill keep working with them.

Ellbos
Oman
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Spocket svarade 26 april 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Spocket! Providing excellent support is a top priority for us, and we're glad to hear that our team has been able to assist you whenever you need it. We look forward to continuing to work with you and providing the support you deserve. If you have any questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Happy Spocket-ing!

28 mars 2024

I used Spocket for over a year on the unicorn plan connected to a Shopfiy store. For us, some orders get processed fast, with no issues BUT too many don't. The main issue are the Sellers on the platform. Sellers don't seem to keep their inventory up to date. As a result, orders we receive end up not getting fulfilled in one way or another. Also, response time from Sellers is very slow which mean's customers have to wait for a long time only to get a response that item is not available! Spocket support is there (which is good) but they too must wait for Seller and can't do much other than wait. Sometime Seller cancels order without any reason! Also, when the sync is lost between Spocket and Shopify, it leaves inventory info inaccurate on Shopify. There don't have a tool to fix this.

I hope Spocket cleans up and kicks the slow responding Sellers off the platform very soon and addresses the Sync issue otherwise I will stop using them. I am not waiting for them and looking to find a better platform.

Zomdo Marketplace | Zomdo.com
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Spocket svarade 30 mars 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience, and we apologize if we didn't meet your expectations. However, we're committed to resolving any concerns you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact us via chat or email at support@spocket.co, and we'll address this matter promptly. Your understanding and patience are greatly appreciated.

5 maj 2024

It has been a great experience. The app is easy to use and works seamlessly with my Shopify store. I have been doing all the research and setup on my own with the help of videos and such. Spocket is the first app I started using when I setup my Shopify store and I couldn't be happier.

Bellflower Boulevard
Spocket svarade 9 maj 2024

Hi there!
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Spocket. We’re proud to deliver great value to our dropshippers and rest assured that we will assist you every step of the way. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

20 april 2024

Lovely app for drop-shipping, very easy to use and find the better products for sell. Spocket seamlessly integrates with Shopify and WooCommerce, making it a breeze to find and import products. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, even for beginners like myself. Say goodbye to long wait times! Spocket boasts a vast network of US and EU suppliers, ensuring fast shipping times for happy customers.

MSP Mart
Indien
9 mars 2024

Spocket had been awsome, they are the first place I could find that will let you import their inventory so you can have a functioning shop. I'm still new to this and I've only had the app for a few days will update review when I have used more of it . or better yet ... When I get my first sale ! That's when I'll update it. See you then!

Best dog food online
Spocket svarade 11 mars 2024

Hi there!
Thanks for the review! We are happy to know that Spocket helps you with your business. Rest assured that we always have your back. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby

22 maj 2024

I LOVE SPOCKET & THE BEST THING THEY HAVE IS THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR SURE. MARIANNE IS TRULY AMAZING SHE HELPS YOU AND GET THINGS DONE!

Triumph Jewels
3 månader användning av appen
29 april 2024

If you're looking to start or grow your dropshipping business, I highly recommend Spocket. It stands out with its user-friendly interface, excellent supplier vetting, and a broad selection of products. The platform’s focus on reducing shipping times and providing high-quality items will likely enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty to your store. Just make sure to regularly review and test new products to keep your offerings fresh and exciting for your customers.

NaomyBrandNew
Australien
Spocket svarade 7 maj 2024

Hi there!

Cool! We are happy to know that you found the best app that will fit your needs in creating an online store. Take your time browsing our products to add to your store. We have great products you can choose from and we are adding more soon! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 through our chat channel or you can send us an email at support@spocket.co - Abby