Avaliação geral
4,1
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 73% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 12% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
Editado a 4 de fevereiro de 2023

UPDATE: Still waiting on an order that was placed Jan 18 and has been "in production" since Jan 25. Only getting copy and paste replies from customer service. Even the review reply below is clearly a cut/paste job. Me thinks the company is cutting costs so the employees have also given up and just don't care anymore. Someone reached out to me for a phone call but when I provided times they weren't available for them. I'm not going to chance someone down to give them my business. I just want this one order to be cleared so I can never do business with them again. Tried to cancel the order and they refuse. I already refunded my customer and put my etsy and ebay shops on suspend while I decide what to do. This was a fun side hustle but it's not worth the bull.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I used to love SPOD. Recently they've been getting slower and the quality is getting worse. Customers have been telling me how the designs are peeling off after a couple of washes (and not intricate small designs but large color blocked designs). Customer service is slow and never takes responsibility for anything. Always an excuse. They are starting to cost me money so I'm just waiting for them to fulfill the last couple of orders (one has been in production for 4 days) and I think I'm done with them.

BravoPapa Clothing
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand 30 de janeiro de 2023

Hello BravoPapa and Thank You for your review! Recently, SPOD started its migration from two facilities into one. The purpose of the migration was to streamline processes and improve efficiency. Deciding to make this decision would not only improve quality across the board, it will also allow us to create the ultimate merchant experience. Creating a place where merchants love SPOD's service and products are key for us.

Production times are currently between 5 to 7 days, but as the migration is completed, we will see production times return to normal.

On behalf of SPOD, we would like to apologize for your experience and any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank You for your service and your patience at this time. I want you to know that your concerns have been heard and we care. Your review is greatly appreciated!

Editado a 14 de dezembro de 2022

Ordered a sample item to test SPOD nearly a month ago. Wasn't ever fulfilled. "Awaiting production" for a month. Contacted support. No response within the day -- Just cancelled the sample order. Just tried writing support again to let them know. We'll see if they respond. I'm sure they'll respond promptly here since it's a public review. Very disappointing experience though after a couple decent experiences. Glad it was just for me and not a customer. Hopefully they didn't charge yet or it refunds automatically.

Beach Day Gifts & More
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand 15 de dezembro de 2022

Hello Beach Day Gifts & More and Thank You for your review! We will always respond to you because we are generally concerned about any issues you may be having. If any orders are waiting for Production over 24 Hours, you should be contacting Customer Service immediately. From my experience, there can be a few issues here such as payment issues, stock issues, account verification required, etc. Because your time line was not very clear, I do not understand if you contacted Customer Service 30 Days ago or more recently. Customer Service usually responds between 24 to 48 Hours of receiving an email.

Regardless of the issue, we want to make it right. Please let me know where I can reach you and I will send an email. Sorry to hear about your experience. Looking forward to hearing from you, Thank You again!

22 de junho de 2020

Recommended...Very Simple to use and many options available. Still working on my new store, will update with time

Makemyteeshirt
Questão respondida por SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand 26 de junho de 2020

Hello Makemyteeshirt,

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy to hear that you find our app easy to use and look forward to supporting your business.

13 de julho de 2020

the sample that i receive logo look great, We look forward to doing business with you for many years to come.

nbamerican
Questão respondida por SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand 17 de julho de 2020

Hello nbamerican,

Thank you for this review of our app. It's good to hear that you're happy with your prints and we are happy to be supporting you and your business in the future.

26 de maio de 2021

Devastated. Spod had been good for me, worked well. Then today I see they increased the price of hoodies and almost doubled the cost of sending (not sure how they can justify this - did USPS double their postage price!?). Didn't receive any warning so couldn't adjust my listings. Thanks for nothing SPOD. Will probably look to wind this down.

I Got Know How
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand 27 de maio de 2021

Hi I Got Know How

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry that the price increase got you by surprise. However, we did communicate that price increase in multiple channels. We sent a newsletter to everyone signed up, we posted it on our Facebook page and Facebook Community and we added an article in our playbook: https://www.spod.com/playbook/news/new-product-prices-and-shipping-rates.

Shipping rates did increase on a global scale. Our shipping rates do not only cover postage but for handling too.

We are aware that low shipping cost is important for our merchants, and we are looking for alternatives to reduce those rates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
SPOD TEAM

19 de junho de 2020

I have been looking for a long time for a satisfactory Print-On-Demand service application. SPOD is just perfect! Speed, quality, but above all, EXCELLENT customer service !!! It's so important! They respond quickly to emails, they help when necessary, they ensure good monitoring of their products, really, I have nothing to complain about! Even in COVID-19 times, their service is fast and efficient! Thanks SPOD!

Madame Isabelle
Canadá
Questão respondida por SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand 26 de junho de 2020

Hello Madame Isabelle,

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we're so glad that you are happy both with the app and our services. We look very much forward in supporting you and your business in the future in whichever way you need.

3 de agosto de 2020

This app is very easy ti operate, and when I got lost DAVID was able to walk me through. He was so patient and very kind. Highly Recommend!

EqualityPrints
Questão respondida por SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand 7 de agosto de 2020

Hi EqualityPrints,

Thanks for the nice feedback, we are happy to hear you find the app easy to use.

Editado a 27 de junho de 2019

Just received my sample t-shirt in the mail. The quality was OUTSTANDING. The t-shirt felt substantial and soft. Not overly thick, and not a cheap see-through shirt. The print was unbelievably good, and captured all of the shadows and colors of the product.

Shipping and production times were just like they stated they would be. I placed an order on Sunday, which shipped on Tuesday and arrived on Thursday.

Update: 6/27/19 - Their mugs used to be very expensive, but the pricing for the mugs has gone down, and is now more in line with competitors. Updating the review from 4 stars to 5.

Chester Leo: The Puppy Dog!
Questão respondida por SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand 20 de abril de 2019

Hi Chester,

Thank you very much for your review. The $17 mugs are definetely something we will look into. This is a bug we will work on so that the price does not increase with additional prints for this product type.

Thank you for pointing this out!

Kind regards
Robert from SPOD

8 de fevereiro de 2020

I love how I can create my products in the backend of my shopify store. The layout is also great so that you can see all of the pricing and options within each category. So easy to use

mammothpto
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand 12 de fevereiro de 2020

Hi mammothpto,

Our development team's aim is to have an app that is easy and intuitive to use, so thanks for much for the feedback! We are happy to have you here.

Editado a 16 de janeiro de 2020

Love this app so far. I've ordered samples, fast shipping, US made, package brand labeling...everything my customers are looking for on my site and on eBay.

Candy Couture Boutique
Questão respondida por SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand 17 de janeiro de 2020

Hi Candy Couture Boutique,

Thanks for your kind words, we are very happy to have partnered with your business.