S‑BULK Excel Like Product Edit , 52件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の21%は1つ星です
2023年3月29日

I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. Product management is very simplified. It's very well constructed. It is not comparable to Shopify list. It's much better.
The support is great too
Available via email, responds within 24 hours.

I have tried many apps here that are similar to excel. This is the best you can use.

Thank you very much, for this Perfect APP!!!

Jazys Shop
オーストリア
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2017年3月2日

This kind of functionality should be in every site! Finally I can mass update my products without limitations. Great app well worth the price

Bliss Gardens
アプリの使用期間:5年弱
2017年5月18日

Truly exceptionnal app and very well thought. Thanks a lot!

Teknocatz
中国
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
編集日:2017年1月5日

I have used many different techniques to maintain metafields on our products that we use to indicate lead time to customers on the variant level. This tool is such a timesaver. I have created and saved a view with our core products with a few descriptive fields and those metafields. When we order multiple variants of the same style from the shop, they all have the same ETA. Thanks to this app, it could not be easier. We can enter the date once and drag-to-fill like in Excel. What I particularly like is that ALL data can be edited in this grid format, not just metafields. And it is not just for EDITING. It is a great way to see your data at glance. I did this with product weights and could easily see where we had issues in our data. Of course, then is was easy to correct.

I have not yet explored some other items in the top toolbar, like DATA LOCATOR. From the help doc, it looks easy to update prices on a mass scale too.

Support has been quick, friendly, and helpful (I asked about the ability to save views, as did others, and the feature appeared the following week).

This is definitely a tool you want in your shop management toolbox.

Standout
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2017年9月3日

Must-have app! Extremly useful

Bestpysanky
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2017年9月15日

Very helpful app. Very good support. Thank you!

Rockwellnutrition
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2022年1月19日

I've had this App installed for just over 1 year now. And it's AMAZING! By far the best Product Editor out there. Basically unlimited options and easy to use. Would recommend this to everybody!! 5 stars *****

OEMparts.no
ノルウェー
編集日:2021年3月17日

This app is really awesome, We got a problem and send a mail to developer, they rectified quickly. Thank you

James & Co
インド
2020年4月9日

Great app for managing large catalogue of products. Fantastic service, any questions or issues I ever had were resolved within 24 hours. Highly recommended.

CEW Group
イギリス
2021年6月7日

Amazing using it for years allows you to edit nearly everything in very specific ways in the shopify system. We use it to update our prices daily and make any other bulk edits we need to by importing a csv.

Deff Audio