Recensies (166)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
31 mei 2024

Just got the app and set up my first page form. Pretty easy to use and Support team was a big help getting me started with fast response time.

Smart AI Pets
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
8 juni 2024

Just started using the app. So far the setup process was flawless. It's nice being able to create forms for my business and not have to be limited on the fields I can use.

Copper City Designs
19 dagen gebruiken de app
9 juli 2024

The team provided exceptional service by being prompt, helpful, and easily accessible. They quickly addressed and resolved the issue, ensuring that all my concerns were taken care of efficiently. Their availability and responsiveness made the entire process smooth and stress-free.

Send_A_Wish
India
16 dagen gebruiken de app
25 juni 2024

This app is perfect for handling complex forms, and the support is outstanding. When we encountered a minor issue with our setup, the Squadkin team was immediately available online to address our questions and fix the bug within hours—truly excellent service. Even if this were a paid app, it would be an exceptional choice.

Gills Building Supplies
Verenigd Koninkrijk
13 dagen gebruiken de app
13 juni 2024

There are lots of customisations possible with this app and Squadkin customer service is great - we recently required some help with code modification and they were able to sort it our quickly for us. The form has been working well for our enquiries!

Kayapalat Care
India
7 dagen gebruiken de app
12 juni 2024

Great app! Installed and configured my form in less than 5 minutes, and everything seems to work exactly as i need. Easy to navigate and configure, and was easy to match branding to my site. Thanks!

Iceology Cold Plunge
15 dagen gebruiken de app
1 juli 2024

Great app! was quick to set up and easy! has been great to use

Fine Fido
Australië
2 maanden gebruiken de app
2 juli 2024

They are SO HELPFUL. I honestly did not expect the incredible amount of support that I received. Quick, receptive, fixed my issues right away, and my form was so easy to build with one of their templates. Thank you so much!

Gourmande Girls
3 dagen gebruiken de app
26 juni 2024

The agent was absolutely the perfect fixer for my issue. He helped me right away with no delay and finally gave the perfect solution! Highly recommended!

LED Makeup Bag
8 dagen gebruiken de app
12 juni 2024

First, I'd like to say it's nice to find an app you don't have to pay a monthly or yearly membership fee because it gets very expensive when having to pay for multiple memberships to grow and build your online store. Second, it's nice to have an app that offers not only a way to create forms, but it gives editable templates so you're not having to reinvent the wheel. And, it gives you the option to allow uploaded files such as documents or pictures. Third, this app is very user friendly! If you're unsure about something, they have provided videos to help answer questions or guide you with completing the process. Highly recommend this app! I'm sure the more I use it, there may be some things I'd recommend adding in the future. But for now, it has exceeded my expectations!

BERKSHIRE AND WAY, LLC